Wednesday, March 11

refrigerator



I didn't IM her the changes. I was sick in bed, but I'll rant about that later.
Oh well. The inter-class choral speaking competition is over and done with. (!)
2 Amanah won first place followed by 2 Hormat! 2 Erat won third.
Well done to 2 Amanah, I really really liked your performance and I am not kidding :)
I was told by Aqila that 2 Hormat was behind 2 Amanah by only 2-3 marks. Wow.
I'm still thankful that we won 2nd, though!
I really wasn't expecting that as a lot of people forgot their lines, thanks to me.
No, really. Safe to say, I was practically mouthing all the right lines at the wrong time. So much for memorizing the script, huh?
Choral speaking. Over and done with, right?!

Moving on,
Okay-
Before I start rambling about anything else, I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to
Wan Kaiyisha Zawawi
and
Alissa Nassihin Nazeri!
Both of you turn thirteeeeen today! Warm wishes and good luck in performing during ICC this weekend. All the best! :)

Where was I? Right. If you recall, I mentioned (or rather complained) about how everybody was falling sick this time around, no? Hm. During tuition last night, I suddenly felt so dizzy and unable to talk or pay attention to what Cikgu Razman was teaching in front. Oh, and be warned. I will not be exaggerating one bit, okay? I really was feeling unwell up to the point where I could not even look up. I buried myself in the exercises that we had to do until the end of the lesson. I seriously thought I was going to faint -.- As soon as the clock struck 10pm, I was suddenly okay! Or so I thought. Waited for Ayah downstairs, he arrived shortly after and as soon as I got in the car, I felt dizzy again! I managed to take a nap on the journey back home, though. Apparently even Ayah and Hasya are sick, and two of my classmates are as well! Weird. It's probably the fever month or something. When I got home, Mommy made me eat something before having to swallow some pills. And let me tell you,

I
HATE
PILLS.


I don't know how to swallow them. Never was able to. So yesterday, I had to swallow two. Imagine the fun I had? Pft. Okay so here's the thing - I very smartly chucked the first pill in my mouth and starting munching on it, like it's some chicken drumstick or something, in hopes that if I succeed in breaking it to smaller pieces, it would be easier to swallow. But hm, trust me to come up with smart alternatives! It tasted like... BLEEEECH. It tasted like medicine.

"Ayah and Hasya were feeling better on Monday night and throughout half of Tuesday. However, by the time they came back from work and school respectively yesterday, both were having slight fever again, and aching joints. The bug seems to be making its comeback every other day it seems. And this time around, Hanna pun dah start demam.

She looked pretty pale and was not her usual perky self when she got back from her tuition last night. Gave her a couple of PCM (which she had difficulty swallowing, as usual :) Hilman and Hasya are much better at taking pills whole compared to their Kak Long actually :) Anyway, after having her supper, she went straight to bed. I told her that she should not go to school if her fever were to get worse, but she insisted that she had to go to school as they were having the inter-class choral speaking competition today and she was the conductor for 2H.

Hmmm...all three of our kids are like that! They never want to miss school even if they're sick! It's good I guess...But, that would mean that they can be guilty of spreading all the bugs to their friends at school! Sigh...

They follow their Ayah. Cannot stop working. Throughout his waking hours, he would be working, working, working."


Copy-and-pasted from Mommy's blog :)
Miraculously, I could swallow the second pill! I swear to God, that was probably my first ever pill I was able to swallow all this year (so far) and last. Great achievement. Dragged my lazy ass upstairs, changed into my sleeping attire, and before I knew it - it was already 5am! Woke Hasya up, packed my school bag, and my first thought before entering the shower was - "CHORAL SPEAKING OHMYGOD!"

Bathed, got ready, and only went down at 6:45. Straight away went into the car, and off I went to school. Reached my second home (LOL) at 7:25am, phew. I'm so, so, so, sorry, Hasya. You were late to school today... Because of me :( HAHAHA :)

Everything went well today, I guess. No comment.
Went to Taekwondo after school, boy, it really is tiring. After Taekwondo, Aqila and I headed to the canteen and sat down where Karyna's bag was. After some time, Angela, Mira and Pik Leng joined us at the table. We were talking about butterflies, and suddenly the mashed potato on Aqila's fork (yes, fork) that she was about to eat dropped on the table.

Here comes the over-dramatic-plus-very-much-exaggerated-part.
Credits to Angela for all the words which you are about to read ;)


While observing the mashed potato, Aqila had the sudden urge to start blowing it.
Hanna then felt the burning need and desire to join Aqila in blowing the mashed potato.
*Both starts blowing*
They then realised how ridiculous they were behaving at that moment. They stared at each other in the eyes, and could feel the sparks and electric currents passing through. With butterflies in her stomach, Aqila said-

"Why are we blowing mashed potatoes? We're so... weird"

Yes, I actually wrote down in my notebook what to blog about today, and Angela helped me with the above conversation :)I got my History and Geography marks! I'm completely satisfied with both, actually. I mean, yeah. Will try harder next time! Especially for History :)

ANYWAYS,
I can't think of anything else to blog about anymore. This post is getting way too long already. I hope there's handball tomorrow. Cheers :)

No comments:

Jellybeans