Monday, March 30

Sceptic glances


Happy 80th Birthday,
Wan Ahmad Amin Jaffri!
or better known as;
JADDI! :]

May you be blessed with happiness and health throughout the rest of your life;
We're all hoping for the best :)
Lots and lots and lots of love.


I'm down with a terrible flu - I've been sneezing all day. Really. In fact, I just sneezed a few minutes ago.
School today was fine, Seni notebook was a total mess. I'm re-doing it now, in fact. Sticking to the orginal theme, though. Stephanie had her violin in class today. She played a song for us :) My God, what's not to love about her?
After school, had Acara Padang from 2:30 - 5:30. Spent most of those three hours talking to Farah and Mai :) Ooh and; I got first for lontar peluru! Wheeeeeeeeeee

Izzy got first for both lompat jauh and lompat tinggi! A lot of Yellow House members got top three for their respective events. They're so good this year; it intimidates me. I missed Interact meeting just now, damn. My co-curricular marks won't be full. Already missed Taekwondo once, and now Interact? Not good. They had a quiz just now, and everybody gets two project points for just handing the paper in :( Ah well.

Waited outside school at 5pm, Mommy came at 6:15pm. While waiting, I talked to Aqila, Angela and Aisyah. Angela was pretending to be a bimbo, how typical -.-
"Why is it that idiots always have to be associated with blondes?"
Good question.

I don't feel the need to blog so often anymore. I'm the only one who reads my posts anyway, HAHA.
So much for long posts! :/
Piles of homework to be done by tonight - might be staying up late. (I'll probably sleep as soon as I post this entry)
Q : Why did the blonde walk pass the pharmacy so quietly and carefully?
A : To make sure she didn't wake up the sleeping pills.
Haaaa :)

4 comments:

Hanna Haizal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanna Haizal said...

Waalaikumussalam.
Heh, thank you. :)
I am Muslim and I do believe in Allah,
:D

Unknown said...

hey i read yr blog!
;D

Hanna Haizal said...

Awww thanks Farah! ;D

Jellybeans