Monday, March 9

there's no need to complicate



Taken from Mraz's blog!

Okay, I know I've been blogging a lot. So bored at home, and I've been cleaning my room okay! And doing my homework :) Anyways, Eli has a new blog, everybody! Click here to read :)

What have I been doing online? Well I'm currently on Jason Mraz's official website, and nobody ever told me how cool it is!

HIS TOUR PAGE SANG TO ME,

"That's why they call me Information Jaaaason!" Super cool.
"Don't believe anything you read on this Bio page. This biography is unauthorized. Get to know me, read more. Read deeeeeper. Print this bio page and paste it in public toilets." What's not to love?!
"Links. Links. Links. Linksss. L-I-N-K-S. You got the links. These are the links. They are my friends. Click the links. I got the links. Yeaaah, I thought so. Linksss." :') Genius. A webpage that speaks.

You've to see for yourself, seriously.
http://www.jasonmraz.com/#


No comments:

Jellybeans