Saturday, April 4

Sing me a song


HAHAHAHA, frog life cycle! Nope, I did not get this from Xanga. Had to do some stuff for Geography and well, yeah.

Haven't been blogging for two to three days. I've been sleeping early too. What a good girl I've been :) Hahaha.


Today, woke up at 8:30, showered and accompanied Mommy to the pasar at TTDI. She had to buy some groceries for tonight's dinner at Wan Nyah's - celebrating Jaddi's birthday. She sent me to SMK Sultan Abdul Samad after that, for their International Understanding Day. It was pretty fun! Especially since Fiona was there, she sat with us the whole time :D Left early though, for class. Hasya bought me Kite Runner! Thank you ♥

Uncle Suffian called when we just left OU. He asked if Hilman was interested in following him to the Formula One race in Sepang. Hilman being, well, Hilman, said "Should I go bowling or F1?!" -.-" Last minute change of plans. Ended up going to the race, lucky boy. I remember in Standard 1 or something, Ayah and I competed on who could take the best pictures. Neither of us got a picture of any of the racers -.-

Yeah, sent Hilman to Wan's house and changed into a different attire for a bowling birthday party in Tropicana. I sucked for my first five tries and after that I actually improved this much! :'D I even got a SPARE!
It was 3:30 when Mommy sent me to Wan's house again, to get ready for a handball match at Sports Plaza. Aunty Adik sent me as Mommy was busy with some stuffs. Reached Sports Plaza early, and waited for Aqila to come. Mira came soon after :)

Should've known better than to reach at four :( Started playing at five, Malaysian timing mah. I won't even try to recap what the score was, we were that bad! Can't blame us, we played against U18 Damansara Jaya boys! Fast some more. Tall also :( It was fun though, and the place was ridiculously hot. Sent Izzy, Hana and Sarah to Jaya and SS1 before heading home. Took a nice hot shower, and here I am now! Blogging in the comfort of my own room :D

So what's been happening lately? Had Blue House practise thrice these past five days. Kawad's actually okay, but noone really cooperates. We're so soft, and Yellow House is now first! This is bad for us. Great for them, obviously. Nyeh. Taekwondo camp and PRS camp are both on the same dates! Of course if I had an option I'd pick PRS, hands down. But the thing is, the Taekwondo camp's compulsory for all above Green belt. Nyeh; again.

I think Kiss Me Thru The Phone is a cute song! The chorus, mostly. I also think T.I is cool :D
Blog posts getting shorter, aaah! Not much of a big deal but for me it is. I can't remember anything funny that anyone's said lately :/

So problematic ah me. Is it just me or does anyone else notice that I've been speaking a lot of Manglish?! o_o
I really have to start studying for midterm. So lazylah. Enoy your Saturday night, all!My blog so dead. Die die die,

No comments:

Jellybeans