Friday, April 10

So irrelevant now


Hasya's birthday celebration went well. Aunty Adik's friend, Trina came. I like her, she's funny :D Oh and, Aunty Adik spent the whole day in the kitchen, cooking. She cooked everything that was served, except the birthday cake. Pizza, roast chicken, baked potatoes, potato wedges, lasagna, mushroom soup, pear pastries, you name it! Kudos to her :)

Kawad's going okay. Yesterday we learned our tabik hormat, still getting there. Had handball too, from 7:30 to 10. After school, we had practise again, from 2.30 to 5. Since I had to make time for Japanese class, kawad and handball, I ended up going only after 4 something. How was practise? Haha it was alright. Oooh and, we're getting our PRS badges today! Yay! For some reason, that makes me happy :)
I want to go out tomorrowww :(
I don't get enough sleep nowadays. I KNOW, I have been saying that a lot in my previous entries, but it's true! I spend most of my day in school, okay. From 7:15 to 6 nearly every day. And going back to Damansara takes about 45 minutes, due to heavy traffic in the evening. My, oh my. Midyear is this 11th May. Now tell me, isn't that too soon?! I have to catch up with my studies.

Handball tournament is this Monday. Hopefully, if we make it, it'll last 'til Wednesday. And the day after that is Sports Day! I can't wait.
Oh, Izzy has really good table manners. She dabs her mouth after every bite, and she's so proper when she eats. So feminine (Y)

Class photography session is today. Yay, again!

It's 6:18am now, and I'm thinking hard of something else to blog about before I head off to school. Oh, shoot. Screw that. I haven't even packed my bag yet (!)

WE STRIVE FOR THE BEST,
WE
STRIKE OUT THE REST!

No comments:

Jellybeans