Saturday, April 18

Spirit Up!


I really like this flag, it's pretty! And from the back it looks like "URIE" Hint, Yuray :p


















Who's gonna win this year?
BIRU!
Who?
BIRU!
Who, who, who?
BIRU, BIRU, BIRU!

Yeah man, Biru got first again! Third year in a row, alright! Very big thanks to Dian, Vishnu, Fifi, Thabeena, and all the other seniors that made Blue House win agaaaaain! Competition this year was pretty darn tight, though. Sports Day was held at Stadium MBPJ, if I'm not mistaken. It was awesome, mainly because I don't usually go to stadiums and the atmosphere there was just...

YEAH! THEEE BOMB!

Hahaha. Kawad went well, we got third, I think. It was actually pretty fun! Yeah! Our mascots wore really cool outfits and the flags were well painted and all. We were good to go! :) We were just four marks away from Yellow House! Ah, yes. Well done to Yellow House for winning both kawad and aerobics. Not forgetting, a very big congratulations to Nursyazwana Izzati for getting Olahragawati Kelas 3! :) Also to the other athletes who got a placing in their events :D

After weeks and weeks of training for handball and Sports Day, what do I get in return?
Terribly sunburnt and a painful sorethroat, of course. Skin tone got darker by like, three shades. No kidding. It was all worth it, though. I was literally shouting and screaming my heart (and lungs!) out during Sports Day, I lost my voice by the time I was done with kawad (which was the first event for the day, okay :D)! Speaking of which, you have no idea how tiring it is standing still for nearly an hour whilst the V.I.Ps read out their speech, et cetera. The sun wasn't even properly up yet and I was already sweating like a pig! Nadd said Blue House's kawad was good, synchronised steps and all. Oh my, I wish it was recorded on tape or something, seriously. I'd watch it over and over again. Maybe not literally, but you get my point.

Come to think of it, I don't know where I got my Blue House spirit from! I was cheering like mad, maaaan I love Sports Day(s)! :D

Handball was fun, even though we lost on the first day. I don't remember what schools we lost against but we did win one match out of three, though. The score was pretty close too. We won 3-0, and the matches we lost, the final score were both 2-1. The next day, we went to support the U18 team. Since the U15 team weren't competing on the second day, Aqila was studying Science whilst I was studying Geography Form 1! I've got around 30 more pages to cover by mid next month. I'm already scared for midyear. Hell yeah, I've been studying, alright! Oh and on the second day, since we didn't have to train, U15 played basketball since they had a basketball court there, HAHA :D

Mai's birthday is this Wednesday. I won't be able to post a blog post on that day, I don't think :/
SO HERE GOES NOTHING!


Happy [Advanced] 14th Birthday,
Mai Najihah Meor Kamarul Zaman!



You're a great friend, I don't know what I'll do without your daily happy screams and shouts at me

Enjoy your Sweet Fourteenth! Yeap, just another seven months for me. Patience, Hanna. That's all it takes.

I LOVE BIRTHDAYS! :D

Today is Amalina Rahmat's birthday, so yes,

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY,
AMALINAAA! :D

Oh, and also, tomorrow, the 19th of April, is none other than Aqilah Azlan Baqee's birthday! Aaaand Minnurllah's! So, Happy Advanced 14th Birthday, the two of you! Sadly, I don't have any photos of neither Aqilah nor Minnurllah. So yeah :/

For English yesterday, we watched a bit of Phantom of the Opera in the Bilik Tayangan. The movie's nice lah! :D And Opera Ghost is way way way more better looking than Raoul -.- PRS meeting was alright. Fatin organised a treasure hunt for this week's module! It was honestly pretty mind-boggling, but oh-so-fun (and tiring!). Elynna, Sabrina, Lanee, Siti Syahirah and Riyana were in my group. Team PURPLE! :D And yup, we won first! Got chocolates, hahaha Yeaaaaay :]

Went for a day out with the orphans today, from Rumah Juara :) I missed SSP Sports Day, sigh. Wanted to see my ex-schoolmates. There's always another day, right? Hasya got fourth for her 200m and 1st for her 4x100m, and congrats to Green House for getting second! Super proud :) Red House as usual got first. Anyway, back to the orphans! :] My partner was Trishna, and our orphan's name is Asha (Assha, Aasha, go figure.). She's around 10 years old and was very friendly for the first, like, three to four hours. Then she started asking for so many things and I literally didn't have enough money, okay! But she was so good-hearted because everything she asked for, she took another one for her sister, Nisha :)

Ayah sent me to Rumah Juara at around 7.20am, we were the first ones there. After everyone else arrived, Ayah drove off and yep, left for Lake Gardens! :D I made friends with the famous Steven Kong! And Kevin :D Nice boys. We reached Lake Gardens at 9am, and after sorting out our partners and food et cetera, we were given an hour or so to round orchid park. Asha likes the colour purple and refuses to look at any other flowers besides the ones in purple! No, really o_o She's really supercute lah. I'd like to see her again, she said her name's Asha Gandhi (or was it Gindhu, or Bindhu? :s). After the orchid park, all of us gathered at the entrance before walking to the deer park, which was pretty stinky so I didn't enjoy it as much. Most of us were crowding under the fan, haha! Kids are so hyped up, I mean I guess the orphans don't usually go out so it's really exciting for them. But really lah, so tiring okay chasing after Asha o.o

I wanted to drop by Planetarium but I guess we didn't have enough time :/ Next, we went to the bird park! This took the longest time as we went for the bird show which was just okay. The birds weren't really well-trained yet I assume, cause most of the tricks came by as failure. Everyone was so jakun with the birds they have there, and this conversation took place :

TrishnaHannaEeVonAqila

Eh omg what's that ah?
It's an ostrich, turkey and emu combined!
It's an emu lah.
No it's not, more like chicken! 
It's the Southern Cassawary :D

It was definitely not a chicken, it was like, 20 times bigger okay. And I don't know who said it looked like a chicken, probably Asha or Nisha.

Overall, I had a greaaat day today :) Nice experience, you know, day out at Lake Gardens with them kids :) Before we left, had a small picnic beside the bus and my mat served its purpose! Haha. The food was good, honestly. Fried mee (Y) My God, I'm so full. Didn't take many pictures today as Mommy took the camera for SSP Sports Day. I'll try post some pictures if I can :) Tonight we're going to Aunty Onair's house again! Bring on the swimming pool, yo :)

Yeah, I know, I'm typing anything and everything I can think about. I'm just so happy! For no apparent reason. I won't be updating much until after midyear, which ends right before PRS camp. I'm superduper excited for camp! Seriously cannot wait. Oh and it turns out, my GA isn't who I thought she is! Hurrah! I don't wanna know who she is, hahaha!

Oh, and recently, Wan had to undergo surgery. On Thursday, yeap, the same day as Sports Day. There was something wrong with her spinal chord. Alhamdulillah, she's alright :D Her surgery was scheduled at 6pm and when it was time for her to go, suddenly Wan started crying and everyone else did too o.o Except Hasya, and Qadri who was sleeping. Heh ;) Stayed at UH until about 11 something. The lift at UH is so bleepin' slow, we had to wait for more than 10 minutes for it -_-

I guess I should stop now. Don't expect regular updates from me until about a month or so!

2 comments:

blogger said...

Glad to her that your grandmother is alright.

and omg, how the hell did u have time to take pictures during sport's day? :O haha

Hanna Haizal said...

Thanks aleeza! :-)

HAHAH, well i was only involved in kawad you see, so i really wasn't tht busy throughout the day, just cheering like mad and all! :D

Jellybeans