Wednesday, April 1

They taped over your mouth


Happy Belated 14th Birthday,
Shashee Varman Pathavachalam!
You're fourteen already! So fast!
Just another seven months for me :)

Happy 13th Birthday,
Ungku Nur Nadiaaa! :)

Happy 15th Birthday,
Zaki Aiman! :)


Happy April Fools' Day
(!)

Did you manage to pull a prank on anyone? :-)

Karyna, "Jasween, you're so pretty! APRIL FOOOOOL!" Hahaha!
Seri, "Modem tu untuk apa eh? Clip dekat telinga eh?" HAHAHA!

I like both my GA and BA! Both are super nice ;D When I reply their letters, though, I tend to write a little bit too much, heh :p Speaking of writing, Cik Thana was a relief teacher for Science period just now. She called the AJK English (Alya) up front and before I knew it, I have to write an essay for the school magazine o_o Not just me, though. Thivya, Angela and Alya as well. Their essays would for sure be chosen, so why should I bother, right? It's not like I haven't enough homework already. It's due tomorrow, I think. Sigh. What should I write about?!

There's a friendly match at OU this Saturday. We'll be playing against Damansara Jaya boys, doesn't it sound like so much fun? Hahaha Aqila thought of a few strategies in class just now :p Oh and next week we've also got a friendly against Sri Permata, if I'm not mistaken. We've lost once already to SMK TTDI (Just by one mark, okay!), let's hope it doesn't happen again! :o

Blue House's third, after Red and Yellow. Seriously, what happened? :( On the 14th of February, we were first! We won the best cheer! And most of the runners in P3, P2 and P1 were from Blue House, correct? During Handball just now, saw the kawad participants of Red House practising. They're good. And apparently they've got some sort of secret weapon? What is this?! :/

I guess I shouldn't be worrying too much, ey? I'm in kawad, by the way. Yeap, practise under the hot sun three times a week until the 16th of April. I'll just have to bear with it, Insya'Allah everything'll be fine :) I hope my skin doesn't get too dark though, I mean it's bad enough already, what more with weather nowadays -.- I really have to congratulate Yellow House. From fourth place last year, to second! Wah.

I've to pass up my Agama notes and exercises by this week, six flippin' topics! Procrastination kills.
Now, off to something random :
The sky was so pretty just now. Really, really pretty. It was around 4pm when I went to the field after Taekwondo, and it was still blazin' hot then. 15 minutes later, the clouds were blocking the sun, I looked up and Wow. I don't quite know how to describe it without sounding like someone who's never seen clouds before -.-

I'm still sick :( It's getting pretty bad, my flu. I've stopped sneezing; and am now coughing. Now that, is worse. I've got a sorethroat and I can really pull off a guy's voice, no joke. This can come as an advantage, lol. I want to be better by tomorrow, for Blue House practise! I mean. I don't want my flu / fever to be contagious, do I? 0:-)

Yeah - another update just because. I read through some of my archive two nights ago, and yes, I actually laughed to myself when reading some of my earliest posts. Sri Aman's canteen food is oh-so-expensive :(

Izzy's always so happy these days, so cute! Haha! I rode her bike for a while just now, it's been some time since I last cycled :) I want to watch Talentime after class this Saturday, anyone? :)

No comments:

Jellybeans