Sunday, April 5

When you hold me in your arms

PICTURES FROM LAST NIGHT! :)
Amir Arshad Rosli. I swear to God, he's just inches away from being taller than me.
Tihani! Super cute!
Bracef-a-c-e! :D
Potential camwhores yet again :p
HAPPY 80th JADDI! Little ones blowing out the candles :)
Jaddati; Jaddi ♥ ♥ ♥
___________________________________

Come on, Blue House,
WE CAN DO THIS! :D
Let's make 2009 better with us Blue House members crowned champions for the third year in a row! Where's our spirit, girls?!
Come on, don't make it hard for our president. It's tough handling 1/4 of the school, what more with the decorations and such.
COOPERATION WILL LEAD TO SUCCESS! Insya'Allah ;)

Birthday celebration for Jaddi last night went well. We ended up sleeping there as Ayah was too tired to drive home. I love family gatherings! Watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. Amir was the only guy watching. "Kenapa dia nak sangat scarf tu?!" Hahaha! It's a nice movie, I wasn't really paying attention though as I brought my homework there again.


Fetched my passport today! :D I look ridiculous. Aunty Adik called and asked if I was free. She was on an Archuleta hunt! She really wants to go to his concert this Saturday, and I obviously want to tag along! So we went to OU, checked Tower Records and sadly enough, TICKETS : SOLD OUT! Two days ago :/ Aunty Adik then called some of her friends and asked if they knew where to get the tickets. All sold out you know :( So, since we were both hungry, we ate at Carls Jr.! The hand dryer is wicked cool; must try! It's so cold too, and it looks kind of like a toaster :p I was so full when it was time to go home. I had fun, walking around from Old Wing to New Wing and back :D If only we had more cash on us...


GIRLS. Typical ;)


If McFly ever comes down to Malaysia, I'll be sure to go. That is; with Mommy's permission. Please? o:-) Tom's voice is musical. Danny's too. Hearts!
So hold me close and say three words like you used to do, :)
I can't believe I've neglected Dougie Lee Poynter for two years! I'm sorry :'( Hahaha!

Oh Dougie

[Edited]

Seriously, spare some time to watch this ! It's flippin' cool! Found it on Tasyah's blog :)
I like the bridge :D
He also did violin and/or viola covers for some other well-known songs, even Your Guardian Angel!
Amazing, simply amazing.
Go drbilderburger

No comments:

Jellybeans