Sunday, November 1

All the single ladies!




It's 1:11am now, and already November. Happy November, everyone! Just another two months 'til the end of 2009 :( I'll try not to think about it too much.

So today was a looong day, and I had tons of fun! Woke up at 8.30, got ready and followed Mommy to PWTC for the second day of the KLFCW (Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalise War? If I'm not mistaken.). Today was the tribunal. Tun Dr. Mahathir was present with his wife, along with quite a number of other big people from other countries. They have cool names. At around 11am, went to check out the exhibition on how the Americans torture the Iraqis. It's so... I was so speechless. I wanted to cry :/ I took some pictures, maybe I'll post them later.

By 12pm, went to SSP for the Paint-A-Tile thing. Saw Nadd, Nad, Seri, Elynna, Aqilah, Kaeshini and a few other people. I did a tile! :) It's super plain and messy though, mhm. Didn't stay there long, and by 1.30pm, left for the SKBD Carnival.

The carnival was fun! It would've been better if I had friends with me though. Surprisingly, saw a lot of familiar faces. Saw Neesha and Aliah too, actually :) I made a "friend". Well, technically, she only wanted to borrow my phone. She goes to SMK Seri Hartamas and is in Form 4. I have no idea what her name is.
Queued up for the flying fox, but some Std 6 girl cut line and brought her friends and even after giving her glares, she just kept rolling her eyes. And I'm like, uh, dude. So gave up and went around with Hasya and Aunty Adik searching for booths to spend our coupons.

Hasya and Hilman had swimming class to attend to at 4pm, so Mommy sent them at 3.30pm before dropping me off at Asyraf's, for the AAR concert. Asyraf's mom taught me Japanese! Hahaha ;D After 'Asar, left for Bukit Jalil. We reached at about 5.45pm? Pretty late actually, and we were in line for quite a long time. Finally got in at half past six and searched for Karyna, Nad, Aisyah and Balqis. Spent the concert mostly with Karyna, Aisyah and Asyraf. We waited for three hours for AAR okay. Three hours, standing. By the time they finally got on stage, my legs were already numb. They sang all the songs they sang at MTV World Stage, plus a few other songs like Paper Heart and Move Along. Since it was Halloween, saw a few people in costumes. Wicked. Speaking of costumes, Tyson was dressed as an, I quote, "authentic Native American". So cute :D
Well truthfully, I thought their performance at World Stage was better. Maybe 'cause I wasn't so tired then. Oh well. I had good company (Y)



After the concert, you know how they throw their drumsticks, guitar picks etc to the crowd? Yeah. I missed a guitar pick that landed right in front of me. Grr. Met Nad at the drinks stall, and sat down for a bit before heading home. Conversations in the car with Aunty Azlina was so amusing (Y) Aunty Azlina sent Asyraf home before dropping me off at Hathija Maju, where Ayah was at, waiting for me. It was more of a surprise, really. But his only reaction was "Oh? Hi?" Meh. Went home after that, took a niiice long shower, and here I am, blogging. So tired.

Plans for tomorrow include Science tuition with Aisyah and Arial in the morning, and This Is It with the family at night. Still don't know what to do in between. Homework, maybe?

Night Blogger!

P.S. No pictures yet. Might upload them, might not. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM.

Jellybeans