Thursday, October 29

The second star to the right



Was with Lissa, Kaii, Elynna and Aqila :)


The friendly match against MKIS went pretty well today, we lost 3-0 but it's okay! :-) The girls were super nice. I didn't play though today :( Which is a good thing, or the score would've probably been worse hehe.

Had drama practice before that too, probably the most productive one we've had. Continued with props and rehearsed more major scenes in the drama, hopefully everything goes well. Brought my metronome and exam pieces too, practiced "for" Seri today. Thank you :)

Looking forward to this weekend. Please turn out good. Looking pretty bad already though. Aunty Adik invited me to catch Yuna on Sunday, turns out Kaii's brother Rendra Zawawi's performing too. Most likely unable to go, it's fine though. Will either be going to Terry Fox Run with some of my friends or tuition with Aisyah and Arial on that day instead, I'll probably end up choosing the latter, haha. Starting Form 3 Science. Wish me luck!

I feel like watching A Walk to Remember and crying buckets of tears tonight. Maybe later, after doing all my homework due tomorrow? Hm.

1 comment:

Jellybeans