Saturday, October 31

To feel your pain, you feel mine


HAHAHAHA NADD REMEMBER THIS?


Just got back from Mira's aunt's wedding. It went well (Y) They played nice old songs, like Kenangan Terindah which had a lot of people singing along to, including Jes. Speaking of Jes, I asked him why he doesn't bond with his older cousins. His response? "They're all much older than me la. Mira doesn't talk to me anymore. But, I remember, when we were small, I once slept next to her. That's about the closest relationship I have with my cousins." Aww :) Yes, Mira, I did post that on purpose hehe. So, bonded with Aqila and Neena mostly. Mira was busy helping around with her cousins, so yeah. Played Bounce on Neena's phone, who remembers that game?! Oh aaand we made a new friend! Kinda, sorta. She's Mira's mom's friend's daughter, her name is Azra Balqis. She's nice, and speaks with a slight accent. If I'm not mistaken, she stayed at England for four years before this and just came back last year. Oh and, the food was really good too. I was about to go for my second round until I saw the kuih lapis, honeydew and watermelon. I lurve fruits and kuih.

Anyways, on to other things. I feel like watching old Disney movies. Seri, the Disney freak she is, sings the songs to all these movies in class and mhm, I can actually hear her voice in my head right now. So freaky.
Movies like Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, An American Tail, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, Lady and the Tramp, The Sword in the Stone, The Junglebook, The Fox and the Hound, The Little Mermaid, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Lion King, Mulan, Hercules, Tarzan, Home on the Range, and so on; oh, I miss. Really.

I also miss old Nickelodeon shows like Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Rugrats, Kenan and Kell, All That, Hey! Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, As Told by Ginger, CatDog, The Wild Thornberrys, Aah! Real Monsters, etc. So sad that there aren't shows like that anymore.

I'm sleepy. Night.

P.S. Played Speed at school today. Aqila pwns me. :(

No comments:

Jellybeans