Saturday, October 24

Karyna Kewldawg ♥




Meet Karyna Illiyyiana Suhaimi

Okay so, I met Karyna in Tadikum...
...Wait. I don't remember much of my Tadikum years. But I do remember that Nadd, Karyna and I were like. A "gang". You know? ;)

I asked Nadd if she remembers any "memorable/embarassing moments" that involved Karyna. And...




HEHEHE. I bet we were cute. I mean. Yeah. Just saying (A)

So, in Std 1, we were in the same class. The three of us! :D
I remember we'd always sharpen our pencils and colour pencils together at the back of the class.
I also remember I sat next to Kuhadev. I think it was because Karyna sat next to Nadd and I had noone to sit next to.
(But Karyna says I sat next to Nadd and she sat next to Shakinah 'cause she didn't know who to sit next to. Same difference.)

Then in Std 2, we were in different classes. I got closer to Ira, and Karyna got closer to Nad ;o
I was deported to Kazakhstan for a year, so Karyna and I lost contact. (I'm kidding, by the way. I don't even know where Kazakhstan is)

When I came back in October 2004, Karyna was in 3 Mawar and I was in 3 Melati. And Oh My God, I'm sure none of you will ever let me forget this:
"I'm wearing a haaalf-singlet!"
"I have a sponge in my shoe!"
-.-
Pfftch :p The year ended pretty quickly, there was only two weeks left until school holidays anyway.

The next year, I was in 4 Melur and Karyna was in 4 Mawar. I didn't talk to her much then.
(Unless I did but I don't remember.) However, I do remember that Karyna absolutely loves Girls, and bought a new pencilbox every weekend or something, no? ;)

We were in the same class though, in Std 5. 5 Mawar! Oh joy.
I still remember, we were the noisiest class and it was always the prefects that got blamed. Towards the end of the year, everyone was like obsessed with "Welcome to the Black Parade" :o

Omg, Std 6. I was in 6 Mawar, Karyna in 6 Melati ;o In fact, everyone was in 6 Melati! I had Nadd and Eli though, (and Ashraf, Danial, Hakim too)
Karyna was too cool for me, I was too lame for her :(
(Yes, of course she told me to write that. HAHAHAHA)

We were both accepted into Sri Aman (I was obviously overjoyed at the time HAHA), she in 1 Fasih and myself in 1 Bakti. Again, we weren't so close laaa ;o I do know as a fact though that she absolutely loooves Roxy & Diva (; And, last year was the year she stepped into the world of cheer.
Karyna loves cheer. More than she loves Roxy & Diva. Imagine that!

THIS YEAR THOUGH, WE GOT THE SAME CLASS!
2 Hormat :) I got closer to her this year, and not just her though. With quite a number of other people too :)
I guess you can say this year's been pretty awesome for me. Even in school! Without Karyna, seriously, the class would be so quiet. Take today for an example. It's not always you get that type of silence in 2 Hormat. And that's a bad thing ;p
So,
Cheer 09, Shout Awards, World Stage. Hehe. That was fun. Ordering McD in the middle of the night at Nad's, classic. Though it's just McD... Dude. It's not just McD. It's McDelivery! ;)



I lurve Karyna, don't I?
:)

Mhm I guess that concludes my post. Longest one in ages! Yes, I know I just started blogging again yesterday and all my posts were short. So. Yes.

You feel me, dawg? :)

No comments:

Jellybeans