Friday, October 23

Feel the rain on your skin


Oh come on, I bet I wasn't the only one who didn't know! :(
Thanks Mira. 

School was pretty boring. Not many people came. Got our yearbooks though! :) Had Sarah tutor me Japanese just now, exam's on Tuesday. Then finals'll be officially over for me :D

Had lunch at Oldtown White Coffee with Mommy and Hasya just now. As soon as we reached Wan's, slept 'til 6pm. I love sleeping.

I mentioned something about watching The Proposal last night. I ended up only watching halfway, fell asleep :( So far, so good...

...Okay fine. The movie's really good. Will be watching it again tonight.

I really want to watch 500 Days of Summer. The last time I saw Joseph-Gordon Levitt in a movie was ten years ago, in 10 Things I Hate About You. And that was nice. I'll probably just wait for the DVD to come out.

Going to take my shower soon. Still pretty sleep, mmm. Fingers crossed for a good weekend!

No comments:

Jellybeans