Friday, October 23

This is my last resort


Taken from http://such-an-awesomeloser.blogspot.com :)



It feels good to be back.

I'm probably the last one to blog about this, but:

FINALS ARE

OOOVER! :)

Well, we all know what's next. That's right. I won't mention it here- not just yet. Go fig.

All the papers were... Okay. Except History. 'Nuff said. I hate History, I'm sorry. It's sad that I didn't get much of my parents' genes. I mean, dude. My mom likes BM and History, and my dad thinks Maths is easy. Now that's not fair.

Did I mention that it feels sooo good to blog again? o.o It also feels weird. I don't know what to say.

Unlike most people, I'll still be going to school after this. Mainly because there's only three more weeks of school left, and I want my full attendance certificate! Will probably catch up on my sleep at school, since it's 2AM now and I will be watching The Proposal (finally!) once I'm done blogging.

Talked to Mira on the phone for three hours just now. I seriously didn't notice, it felt like 20 minutes! It started with Mira telling me how she has to sit for four papers tomorrow, because she didn't come for two days. Something in her tummy is swollen, I hope it gets better! :) Anyway, I don't think it's fair for her to sit for the papers if her marks aren't going to be counted. Oh wellz.

Oh, I'll be attending the SSP Alumni Dinner with Nad, Karyna and Kaeshini. Is anyone else going? :D

It's getting late. I've got a date with Ryan Reynolds, so I better get going. Hah.

No comments:

Jellybeans