Friday, November 13

Apple on a stick



Azraa Ayesha,
"Everyone's scared of Syaza. Why is everyone scared of Syaza? Why can't everyone be scared of me?!"
HAHAHAHAHA

Never before have I met such a lame loser like Azraa :P

Open day went well. I dropped my position in class and form from finals last year but I improved from mid-year. I thought Mommy would be a little disappointed though, but she seemed okay. Bloody C for my Japanese though, I swear that killed my report card :(
Bought new football boots last night. They're a lot like Syaza's and Nysa's. I hope I won't be too rough with them and cause the soles to break and leak, like what happened to my previous ones...

Class party and IU cookout on Monday. A lot of food involved, mmm.
Football friendly with the staff on the same day too. I don't think I'll be going 'cause of the cookout, and the next day I'll be participating in the netball tournament, don't ask why, I only got to know today o_o The U15 team didn't have enough people so Syaza, Elynna, Shiro and I were asked to join. I miss netball, I haven't played in two years though. I don't know how this is going to work.
And, netball training is a lot more tiring than football.
You know what sucks, though?
I was really looking forward to spending the last day of school at, well, school this year. My birthday, mah. Shut up, for the past seven years my birthday had always been either
a) during puasa
or
b) during school holidays.
Oh well. You win some, you lose some, ey? :D
Probably going for futsal tomorrow with Elynna, Azraa, Melissa, Sarah and Syaza. I don't think I'll be going to FlyFM though, boo. I want to watch Pisau Cukur or 2012. Or any other good movie available. Probably going to after class tomorrow, don't know with who yet though. Anyone?

Bye!

No comments:

Jellybeans