Tuesday, November 3

Don't put your life on hold


Hey!

Caught This Is It with the family on Sunday, I thought it was really good. Especially since they managed to compile all those clips in just four months, no? Really. You should watch it. Ayah fell asleep halfway though, due to lack of any sleep for the past two days.
As I've mentioned earlier, started Science Form 3 that morning at tuition with Aisyah. Arial didn't come though, boo. We started just a bit on Respiration, and skipped to Reproduction :p It was Aisyah's idea, I swear! Hahaha. Went home after that and slept throughout most of the day, was somehow very exhausted.

Yesterday? I don't think anything happened yesterday. Had Interact and football after school though (Y) And got a few papers back. They're okay, I could've done better but I'm satisfied, I guess.

Today was... Unfortunate. Played football the whole day, and well, there was once I was the last man and Izzy was about to score, she kicked pretty hard I kind of blocked/kicked it, and it deflected onto her arm. I don't think she broke it... Well, at least I sure as hell hope she didn't. But it's pretty badly injured. Sprained, I think? I'm so sorry :s So so very sorry. And we have a game on Thursday! Heh. It was an accident though, really! Didn't really play after that so headed to the computer lab for ICTL with Seri, Aqila and Aqilah We're awesome stalkers and you know it.



HAHAHA OMG, WATCH! Thanks Kudrat!

After school, had compound clean-up for Interact. We sweeped the walkways, cleaned the ponds and painted the car park lines! :D Pretty fun actually. But it was blaaazing hot, eek.


Credits to Elisha!

Helped Aqilah, Eishatur and Seri do props after that. Kudos to the three of them (: Drama this Friday and we're the first to perform. Great. It's okay, 2 Hormatians are Awesome procrastinators so I guess we'll be alright.
Watched I Love You Beth Cooper (finally!) with Aunty Adik that night, it's so funny. Pretty slow though, but funny. And sweet.
Got my Science marks today. I'm content.

2 comments:

Faisal R said...

i loike the first pic very much, back then ur eyes looked the size of saturn, so bulatttttttt haha. i didnt knw u played football!! cool la, mcm abg fahmi n amir, both play footie..myself, i loveeee football..but im nt good at playing it..at all -.-" haha
anyhu hanna, all the best and always remmber, LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ROCKS!! and mahester united is human feces. =p

Hanna Haizal said...

Hello Angah!
HAHA WELL, back then I was whiter and cuter too, mm? I wonder what happened LOL.
Well I've been playing since last year, but not so much la. Got more into it towards the second half of this year :)
Amir plays football? Oh I didn't know that. Good to know :p
WELL, YEAH OF COURSE!
THIS IS ANFIELD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALOOONE :D
True, mhm.

Jellybeans