Saturday, November 28

Let the rain fall down,

Hello, I'm baaack!
I haven't been posting much. So lazy.
Here's a quick update on what happened this past week;

Monday, 23rd November

Haaappy Sweet 14th, Nadiah Roslan!
Thanks for everything, I love you :)

& Happy Birthday Miley Cyrus! :D

Played futsal at Sports Barn with the girls and boys. Haha I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated by how good the boys were... Even if they weren't playing properly. Meh. Bought a birthday cake for Nadd and Syaza, it said "That's what she said. Happy Sweet 14th, Nadd Cyrus & Syaza Jonas!" Hahaha don't ask.
Ate late lunch at Old Town White Coffee. Mommy picked me up and we went home. Good day, I must say.

Tuesday, 24th November

Haaappy Sweet 14th, Seri Sarah!
I'm sorry for everything, you know what I mean right? I love you :)

Aqilah fetched me from Wan's house after lunch, went to Jaya One to help her with her grocery shopping. I love grocery shopping. Ate at Wendy's and bumped into Amir and Kamil, haha. At about 5, went to her place, then went cycling around her neighbourhood / Taman Aman. Hahaha I love Aqilah.

Pik Leng, Yassh and Karyna came at about 8 or 9 that night, basically we mostly took pictures and went online. Oh, and watched Orphan. Yeah I got scared. Damnit I can't watch horror movies -.-
I slept earliest (As usual. This sucks -.-), at around 1 or 2am? Woke up the next day, got ready to go to Sunway.

Wednesday, 25th November

Happy 14th Birthday, Nik Azrena! :)

Reached Sunway at about 11:20? Haha we were all squished inside the car. Went with Elynna, Aqila, Yassh, Pik Leng and Aqilah.
Met up with the others at McD's, then we skated.

I miss skating.

Faisal and the boys came soon after that. Stopped skating at about 2:30, ate at McD's, prayed and waited for Mira. We were standing in front of Famous Amos for around 30 minutes I think, we didn't know what to do -.- Mira decided to have late lunch at Sakae Sushi, so we aaall watched her eat :P

I think we headed to the bowling alley after that. Yeah. Watched Elynna bowl, hehe. Then went to Dreamworld, 8 people man. Damn.
Went home at about 5:40, was late for piano class. Haha sorry.
All in all it was a really good day, actually :)

Thursday, 26th November

Followed Mommy to Tesco again for Raya Haji grocery shopping. Again, I repeat: I love grocery shopping.
Visited Jaddati and Jaddi too. I miss them.

Friday, 27th November

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha :)


Woke up and got ready to go to Wan's, reached there at about 10?
Bonded with the family ♥ And by that I mean taking a short nap at the living room together after Friday prayers. I let Wan listened to Tick Tock by Kesha. Haha she seemed to like it. Ayah played Situasi on the piano... It's been ages since he played the piano. Rarely see him at home nowadays pun.

Went to Jaddati's at about 3, Amir and family were already there :) We did what we always do there, haha basically just eat and talk. Felt nice, really.

Got heady at home, and left after Maghrib to Tropicana to have dinner with Wan and Aunty Adik at the club house. Then went to Wan's new house to see the carpets and curtains (?!).
I think we went home at 11:30.

Slept 'til morning.

Saturday, 28th November

It's 9am and I'm still so very sleepy. I can't think straight. Going out later at about 10. Yeah.
Will be away from Monday to Friday/Saturday. Kem Tahan Lasak. See you.

Photos or whatever will be uploaded later. Or won't be uploaded at all

No comments:

Jellybeans