Wednesday, November 18

We were meant to live for so much more



My blog seems to lack photos. I'm sorry! I'm still searching for the USB cable to transfer the photos from the SKBD Thriller Nite (there aren't that many), Flyniversary, SSP dinner, last day of school/netball tournament and my birthday dinner at Wan's.

Happy Birthday Nizam and Uncle Ramli MS! :D

Thanks for all the birthday wishes on Facebook, MySpace and MSN, through calls and texts and in person :) And thanks for the card and singing Happy Birthday to me, 2 Hormat :)
So I'm finally fourteen. The day I've been waiting for for the past 11 months. Whoop! Officially into my second year as a teenager.

As said before in my previous post, spent the last day at school at Sri KL for the netball tournament. Before we left, though, I got to see my classmates one last time during the announcements. And even then not everybody came yet. Sigh. So sad. Hugged everyone I saw, then left for the canteen for breakfast with Elynna (Lol, I make this sound as if I'm leaving for another country and won't be back for another 15 years -.-)
Settled in the bus, and by 8am we reached Sri KL. The school compound is... Whoa. They have three canteens, one swimming pool and God knows how many courts for sports like netball, basketball, soccer, etc. Saw Fiona, Tsara and Li Sar! :)

We played four matches, I think. We lost three :( Ugh, it sounds pretty bad doesn't it. I have nothing to say to defend myself though, lol. The score was 11-0 for the match we won though, so I guess that's alright. :D Heh.
I think the eventual champions were Samad. We left halfway during the finals(Samad vs. Sri KL Super Juniors) and at the time Samad were leading 3-2, if I'm not mistaken.
We got fourth place, though! That's something, right? :)
Had lunch at (one of) the school's canteen(s) before we went back to Sri Aman.
The team sang Happy Birthday for moi in the bus, hehe thanks so much I was speechless though, really. Grinned like an idiot -.-
Sadly, reached school at about 2:30-3pm. Didn't see anybody I know in school besides Adline, Elia and Aisyah. Went to the staff room and straight to Puan Fify's table to see what class I'll be in for next year.

3 Gigih.

Okay, fine. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed. In fact, my instant reaction was more of something like, "Omg no no alamak how now omg omg omg o_o"
I guess it's okay though. Because 13 students from 2 Hormat will be in 3 Gigih next year, and another 15 will be in 3 Hormat. It's sort of even. And plus, I'll still be classmates with Seri and Qeel :)
Yes, I know I shouldn't be complaining because I'll eventually adapt well to my new class etc, but still I'll miss having people like Angela, Aqila, Eishatur, Yasshene, Karyna, Pik Leng, Husnina, Siti Sarah, Stephanie, Atikay as classmates. So mhm, I feel your pain, Elsa!

I've been classmates with Angela, Arial and Husnina for two years now, and I really will miss them a lot D:
It's okay (I think). There's still recess and it's definitely not the end of the world just because we'll be separated into different classes -.-
Besides, I'll have Farhanah as a motivation to study supeeer hard for PMR :)
Which reminds me... Has anyone started studying for October 2010? o.o
I'm trying to, I swear. I'll start this weekend...

Anyway, Mommy fetched me from school and we went to Wan's. As soon as I stepped inside I could hear Aunty Adik cooking in the kitchen. Mmm.
Took a nice hot shower then went online. Never before have I felt sleepy going online (it's the only thing that can keep me awake all night, my loyal companion in the wee hours of the morning! :D) so I took a short nap downstairs. Woke up, helped out here and there and by 8.30pm,

Dinner was served! :)

Aunty Adik cooked fettucini carbonara, jacket potatoes and roast chicken. As usual, the food tasted great :D So thank you, Aunty Adik for the birthday dinner and album, thank you Aunty Lynn & Uncle Suffian for the clooothes, thank you Wan for the boooooks, thank you Aunty Rubiah & Pak Long for the wallet hihi and thank you Mommy & Ayah for everything
All in all, had a great day yesterday :)
And today, it's Jason's turn:

Happy 14th Birthday, Jason Leong! :)
As Asyraf says it, "You're one of us now!"

Oops. Totally forgot to blog about the cookout on Monday. Well. It was funnn! Yasshene couldn't make it because she had severe diarrhoea, boooo :( So it was just Elynna, Aqila and I. Millions of thanks to Elynna though, because she did most of the work! I'm sorry!
The country that we were supposed to base our cuisines on was France, so we cooked orange chicken (It's actually roast chicken cooked with orange juice and butter, mmm), French onion soup and chocolate mousse! Elynna actually translated everything in French and even made a menu, so kudos yet again to her!

Piano practical exam most probably today. Yes, I know, it was supposed to be last week, the week before, etc., it just kept getting postponed! Ugh. I kind of hope it is today though. I want to get it over and done with ASAP :(

Bye now!

No comments:

Jellybeans