Wednesday, December 23

11 ;)


Thanks Shahmi for the shirt and CD! ;P


I had fun yesterday :)


Spent the day with Mar, Nadd, Nad, Elynna, Karyna and Aisyah. Not forgetting Shahmi, Kamil, Faisal, Amir, Shoben, Izzat and Hazman. Daaamn.
Ice skated, bowled, ate a looot (Auntie Anne's, Starbucks, Baskin Robbins, Coffee Bean, Krispy Kreme and Burger King. Go fig) and walked around. Same ol' same ol' at Sunway as per usual. Wanted to catch a movie but the showtimes for the movies we wanted to watch were all too late.

Okay fine, for Karyna, I'll try make this post longer. Damn lah so lazy HAHA.

Sooo, when we (Mar, Nadd and I) reached Sunway, we went to Auntie Anne's first, for well, breakfast. Chocolate cinnamon, mmm yummmmmm. After that we went ice skating. We ice skated for about two hours and a half. Yes, that long. Come onlah, entrance fee was RM21. So expensive. Had to make sure it was worth the money, you know? :) Haha had fun skating with Mar, and yeahp, it felt good seeing her after so long! 20 months weyyy. And oh! Met Syaza and Aliah at the skaterink too, they're really really good. :D

We had lunch after that, at Burger King. Mushroom Swiss, mmm yummmmmm. Theeen, we had Baskin Robbins. Very Berry Strawberry, mmm yummmmmm. I think after that we went to TGV to buy movie tickets but alas, as mentioned above, the showtimes for the movies we wanted to watch were all too late -_-

So then we went bowling! :)
Yes, I bowled a bit.
Yes, I sucked. So bad.
Yes, Elynna had to bowl for me most of the time.

We played two games. Sat down with Karyna and Aisyah, rating, uhm people's *you knowww ;)
HAHAHA. Dude, it's nothing wrong. Purposely only censorlah. Pfft. :P

We left the bowling alley at about 4 plus. Mhm, window shopped then went to Krispy Kreme. I took a bite off Nad's doughnut, and yes, if I remembered what it was called I would go all "*insert name*, mmm yummmmmm" but nah, sadly, tak ingat :( I do remember though, it had colourful sprinkles on top and tasted like sweet heaven, hehe. ;)

Left for Coffee Bean after that. Didn't get anything there though, but a few of the others did. Elynna, Mar and Nadd bought us girls these cute little rings from Diva that have these gummy bear thingies on top. So cute, and thank you!
Sadly though my ring can only fit my pinky. HAHA so sad. ;(

Thennn, we all went to Starbucks because they decided that Starbucks' coffee tasted better. HAHA.

I didn't get anything from Starbucks either but yes, as usual, of course I took a sip or two (or more o.o) of other people's drinks, tee hee. And hey, at Starbucks they had 50% off for every drink you buy. Dude. (Y)

There was some beauty pageant thing going on at the centre court (is it the centre court down there near the entrance?! I don't even know.) so it was pretty noisy. Waited for Mar's sister and dad to pick us up, then went to Wan's. Thanks Mar! :)

I wish Qeel and Mira came though, mhm.
And yeap- school books, uniform, shoes: settled. 2010, please be nice to me. :(

This post is pretty colourful compared to my usual posts now isn't it. Hm. And Mira, oii girl you better get well soon aaah.

Aaaand,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
NUREEN HANNAH
AND
HAZIM! :)

No comments:

Jellybeans