Saturday, December 5

3 6 9, damn she's fine




Oh, Ayah


Quick update.


Had a good day today.
Watched Love Happens at OU today with my bebs :D It was a pretty okay movie, I guess. Ate at BK, Kebab King and Baskin Robbins. Of course, window shopped and went to Dreamworld.
Karyna bought me a "purity ring" HAHA ♥ She bought one for herself too, but she broke hers before we went home. -.-
Now I just need a chain to wear it as a necklace. (Y)


On to other things,
Mommy was involved in an accident last Tuesday. Alhamdulillah, she's okay. I just got to know yesterday, though.
You can read about it here.


Going out for dinner with Wan and Aunty Adik later. Ayah's coming back tomorrow, yay ♥
Aunty Lynn and family are at Singapore. 
(So many people went to/are at/will be going to Singapore. Damn.)
She's coming back tomorrow I think, and will straight away head to Hong Kong for another holiday. So jealous. I, on the other hand, will be heading up to Genting Highlands with my family this Thursday. Whoop! :)


Gotta go now. Later!

No comments:

Jellybeans