Sunday, December 27



HAHA Nad, remember this? :p

So hey, first of all:

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY,
DANIEL WONG KOK KEONG! :D
Fiiiiinally fourteen, hahaha. Have a good one :)

Ended up sleeping over at Aunty Onair's last night. Everybody there was either karaoke-ing, swimming, bonding at the dining table or watching TV together. What I did? I went online. :p Yes yes I know, anti-social much? Haha. Ate a lot last night, Mommy's gatherings with her friends are all mostly potluck-based, so yeah, you can imagine.

I really don't remember doing much besides going online lol, how sad. Slept at about 2.30, after watching Bangkok Dangerous. Nicolas Cage ftw (y)

I woke up with a throbbing headache and an upset tummy. Daaarn.
Left Aunty Onair's at about 11 this morning, had lunch at Lake Club, aaall the way in KL 'cause Ayah had a meeting with his friends, I think. Left for Jelutong Heights at about 2, stayed there until 6.30pm. Meh. Mostly slept in the car because yes, unfortunately my headache and tummy ache refused to go away.. until now. Dude. -.-

I'm at home now, it's 7.48pm. As mentioned in my previous post, will be watching Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 tonight, at 9pm. I hope it'll be good.

No comments:

Jellybeans