Friday, January 1

Haven't you heard?

HAPPY

NEW

YEAR

2010!


Goodbye 2009 , Hello PMR.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH D:

Anyway, hey. I'm seriously going to miss 2009. Loads of ups and downs but overall I had a blast. 2009 was one of the best years of my life- no, strike that. The best, probably! So far, that is. There has only been fourteen 'til now. :p

Thanks to all my friends and family for making the past year amazing. ;)

I'm too tired to blog about last night but I can say though that last night was a night I definitely will not forget about anytime soon, mhm. I'm not kidding when I say it would have been much better if Karyna, Nadd and Ira were there! Next time then :(

Cheers to a new and hopefully even better year and a new beginning!

Basically, my resolutions this year all revolve around education. Meh. 8As, please? 0:)

School this Monday. I must say I'm quite excited. I haven't seen so many of my friends in a long time, haha.

K bye then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Jellybeans