Monday, December 14

I want my arms around you,



Overall, Genting was good. Was tired most of the time, but still good.

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BAAACK! :D

From Genting, we went straight to OU. Ayah was doing his work at the MPH Cafe, Hasya and Hilman were reading their books. I bought tickets to watch Princess and the Frog on Tuesday night. Bumped into Shahmi, Faisal, Amir, Izzat and Shoben there.

Later, went window shopping with Mommy. Didn't purchase anything besides a scoop of Very Berry Strawberry from Baskin Robbins. Omg yum. Mommy left me at Diva and I met Madiha, Afiqah and their friends. Zz was waiting for like 15 minutes with them for Karyna, Qeel, Azraa and Tasyah to come. -.-

When they finally came, we walked around, just stayed on the same floor, I think. But it was fun. :D They told me how they were literally out of cash after eating at Italiannies. Nice one, Karyna. Really :P

Went to Wan's at around 6.30. Got ready for a birthday party at Bangsar. It was actually pretty fun. :) By the time we got home last night, was suuuper tired but I still went online anyway (of course).

Planned to go to futsal today, but decided not to, heh. Another day then. And Elynna, seriously. Where are you lah? I haven't talked to you for so long. o.o

Oh my God. Nadd just called me.

"Hanna, can you please harvest my poinsettias?!"
WHAT IS THIS.

Well anyway. It's not like I don't play Farmville too. I mean I don't have my own farm, but I help Hasya with hers. Crazy girl. Always thinking about her cows and trees. Oh well.

Sleepover at Qeel's on Tuesday brought forward to tonight. Aaaah I wanna go!

Off to do something productive now. Like watching Hilman play PS2 or something. I dunno.
Later!

No comments:

Jellybeans