Saturday, December 5

Maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me

You know how in my previous post and on Facebook I kept complaining about how I was going to dread Kem Tahan Lasak? Well, as usual, I was wrong. It was actually really, really fun- and I miss it already.

I don’t really know how to keep the post short. In bullet points, maybe?

Highlights/things I did/what happened (in no particular order):


  • I was in Group 2 with Pik Leng, Dina, Farah, Anarrin, Hana, Solehah, Efa and Iji. What we named our group? Team Jacob (Y)


  • During the seven talks we had to sit through throughout the camp (yes, seven talks. Seven. Each talk lasted two hours. That’s FOURTEEN HOURS.), Karyna and I got bored. She was sitting at the other side of the room and we both exchanged pictures through Bluetooth. She sent me pictures of her grandaunt, her dad, her cat on a toilet bowl, herself (which later became my phone wallpaper -.-) and some other crap lah. (I saved the pictures in one folder in my phone titled “Karyna -.-“

    Her Bluetooth username? She had two. Mr. Chong and Selena Gomez.


  • On the second night, Dorm 1 had a roti canai party. Pik Leng, Karyna, Azraa, Elynna, Nysa and I bought 15 roti canais, tee hee. Good food. I also had nasi goreng ketam. Mmmm.


  • One of the speakers gave a talk about fitness. Towards the end of his session, all of us had to go in front and find space to do some fitness exercises. I have never sweated so much staying in one spot. He showed us four different ways to get abs, damn that hurt so bad. We also had to do some squatting thing, 100 times. The next day, none of us could walk properly. Imagine walking up and down 8 flights of stairs every day after that. Yeah, my room was on the fourth floor. Damn.


  • Did the bloody Blipp test. I did pretty badly, but okay I guess. 3.7, was it? Heh.


  • I helped Karyna put Tiger Rub on her thighs. So. Wrong.


  • Second day of camp; 01 Dec- HAPPY BIRTHDAY NYSA! ♥ aaand HAPPY BIRTHDAY RASHDAN! :)



  • Last day of camp; 04 Dec- sang Happy Birthday for Adline and Hidayah. Both are celebrating their 13th and 16th birthday respectively today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU TWO! :)



  • The fact that the whole camp was like a four night sleepover with 30 other girls made things a lot more fun. Every single night was awesome. Talked about anything and everything and told stories with Karyna, Pik Leng, Elynna, Adline and Azraa. Oh, and talked on the phone nearly every night with Aqilah. She missed me too much :)


  • Azraa was telling us about how the elves in Eragon have a special ancient way of greeting each other. Soon after that we created our own elf language. That was fun. So far, we have “I love you”, “I hate you”, “Hi”, “Bye” and of course, “Loserlah you”. My favourite being “Bye”. Bloop bloop!


  • Had a friendly netball game against Group 4, I think. Drew 2-2. I wanted to play volleyball :’(


  • BBQ Night was really, really great. Probably the best night. Had barbecue chicken, sausages, mashed potatoes and some other yummy food that night. Played games with the KAUZ people. So much fun.


  • Every group had to come up with a performance for BBQ Night. My group’s performance was based on Dream Girls. We danced. Yup, I bet you can’t imagine Hanna dancing -.- Well, I can’t dance, HAHA. We had to berkemban wearing kain batik and carry toilet essentials (kononnya nak mandi lah right, then suddenly we dream big and start dancing. It’s really hard to describe, haha)

    Elynna's group sang Belaian Jiwa. Everyone sang along ♥ :)

    We ended up getting 2nd place overall for our performance. YAY!


  • The first thing Mommy said to me when she saw me was, “You gained weight.” No, seriously. :( And the purpose of this camp was to get fitter and healthier. It’s not my fault UM served reaaally good food. And of course, in the dorm, as soon as we step in for a (usually 2 hour-long) break, we’d all lie down on our mattresses and eat candies, chocolates, junk food- damn. Oh, and we ate Maggi Hot Cup every day. Habislah rambut semua, gugur.


  • Had that Latihan Komando thing which was really fun. The best part was of course the monkey bar. Nearly finished it until I fell in the water thing. -.-
    Wish I could do it again though.


  • On the last day, once all of us were done packing, we cleaned the dorm. Swept the floor, threw all the rubbish etc. Somehow or rather our dorm became a maid agency HAHA. All of us were wearing the same Kem Tahan Lasak T-Shirt pulak tu -.-
    And when one by one we left the dorm with our roller bags, Elynna sang the Akademi Fantasia song. Geddit? :P


  • Did the Poco-poco (?) dance on the last day before we had our lunch. Pretty simple but tiring actually.


    So yeah. Short lah sangat right, this post? I'm sure some other stuff happened that I can't seem to remember right now. And I've got quite a number of pictures from the camp, but they're all camwhore pictures. They're in my phone, and my phone got no battery laaa :'(

    See you, then?
  • No comments:

    Jellybeans