Saturday, December 26

Sins of Love





This was during Earth Hour this year :D


Wussup haters?

Hahaha. Did the same thing yesterday, stayed at home in my pyjamas going online all day. Nice huh? Haha. After Maghrib though, we (as in my family and I) went to OU to buy tickets for Avatar (and Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, for this Sunday. Hardcore family bonding, no? :p). The movie was scheduled at 10.30 so we had light dinner at Waffle World. Was texting Mira and as it turns out she was at OU too. Met up with her for a bit after I had my waffles and mhm, that was the first time I saw her since quite sometime ago!

Went back to Waffle World at around 10, then went to GSC. Daaamn it sure was packed. Anyway, the movie? I have to say it was really, really good. 2 hours and 40 minutes, daaamn. Imagine that, haha. Got home at around 1.30, went online for a bit then slept, and yeahp, here I am today, at home on a Saturday morning, going online like I always do. Except this time, though, I've taken my shower! :D

So cheers to that.

Plans for tonight? Going to Aunty Onair's house for a.. I don't even know. I just know that Mommy and her friends are going there again tonight with their families, and yeahp, we'll probably be going home at around 6am again or something. I pity the neighbours :p

Is anybody going for Rock The World? o.o

I want to have a movie marathon with Hasya and Hilman today. We'll see how it goes. :D

No comments:

Jellybeans