Sunday, December 20

WUSSUP HATERS!

Hey! So there hasn't been a proper post from me for quite some time. About a week or so, no? Well it's not that I've been busy. Just lazy actually. But hey! I've been helping around the house a lot lately, so.. :D
Sorry to remind you guys but, school's reopening in fifteen days. Damn it, so soon. I won't be able to go out.. at all next year, it seems o.o You win some, you lose some right? 2009's been a blast, one of the best years in my life. Yeah, I know there's only been fourteen, still -.-

So hey, I've been listening to a lot of Demi Lovato lately. She's not that bad. I like her songs. :)
I just realised I haven't seen Aqila in nearly a month. Since the class party at Sunway. Damn son! I miss that girl. We won't even be in the same class next year. Aiyo, I'm going to lose a lot of awesome people as classmates next year man. No, Karyna, that doesn't include you. :P

Aqilah's at Singapore right now, she'll be there until school reopens. Nice right? :( I'm going to miss youuuu
Aiyo, who else is going to call me during odd hours of the day lah? Hm.
I miss Nad, Nadd and Mira! And gee, Mar too. And Ira. You know what, I miss all my friends. So yeah, I guess the holidays ending pretty soon isn't so bad, at least I'll get to see my friends again. Everyday pulak tu. Hahaha.

What else can I blog about? Well, spent the whole day at OU yesterday. Bumped into Nad and Rizuan (I think that's how his name's spelled, sorry :( ). While waiting for Mommy to come with Hasya and Hilman, I was at MPH reading books. What I picked up? Senjakala. Yes, the BM version of Twilight. HAHA it's so funny I tell you! Direct translation, word by word. And hey, Edward Cullen? Pontianak? You're kidding me right, hahaha.

Well anyway, after that had lunch at Laksa Shack, then we went to Parkson. We stayed there until about 7pm. Oh nice riiight. My feet ached by the end of the daaay. :(

So hmm, I really don't know what to say. This post is for you, UNKNOWN STALKER HEHEHE & MAT SALLEH HARDSTYLE! Hahaha, stupiiiid -.-

Aaand truth be told, I don't know why I'm always first on everyone's Top Follower list HAHAHA. I'm not that freaky. ;)

For some reason, I can't upload photos on Blogger. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. Maybe it's because of the crappy internet connection or maybe it's the browser. Sheesh. Next time then.

I've got to go get ready. Going out for dinner. So lazy. But anything for an empty stomach. ;)

Laterrr.

No comments:

Jellybeans