Saturday, January 9

Best I Ever Had (:



Nad uploaded this on her blog once before, hehe sorry Nad. And yes, rindu ni tau sebenarnya.
(Actually, come to think of it, I probably already uploaded this once before too o.o)

Well hello, it's finally Friday :) First week of school was fine, I'm alright with my class, I've got Elynna, Seri, Qeel, Susan and Uma, no? Recess is absolutely Love though, really. I would have so much more love for it though if we had a permanent table, one that won't be taken on random days by juniors, heh. (We were standing under the fan for three days this week. Three. Out of five :( )

I seriously forgot how tiring school was last year and the year before. For the past week, the moment I reach home after school and have lunch, I'd take a shower and then take a looong nap. (Y)

Oh, and the amount of homework we're assigned every day? Damn. I know this is just Form 3 I'm talking about and as I go to higher forms the homework increases, but I'm not used to this stuff yet. Seriously. Back to late nights completing homework, I suppose. (Since I'm mostly asleep during the evening, therefore have no time to complete homework then hehe)

And hey. Co-curricular activities have not even started yet and I'm already easily exhausted with just six to seven hours in the school compound. Did I mention that I'll be having BM, Science and Maths tuition? And piano & guitar class too? :( K fine I know I'm overreacting, and my schedule isn't even nearly as busy as Karyna's (shut up fool :p) haha sorry can't help it. I'll be fine by next week I hope. I just want my sleep :(

The PMR pressure's slowly getting to me too. I really do need to take this year seriously. Sigh. Cepatlah habis PMR.

Plans for this weekend are nowhere near exciting. Will be having class as usual tomorrow :) And on Sunday, Mommy and Ayah will be away at Kuching for a wedding so the three of us (meaning my siblings and I) will be spending the whole day at Wan's, presumably completing our homework and helping around the house. Yeah.

Enough about school. Wait no, not really. Pretty much most of my posts after this will be about school, since my outings this year are veeery limited, hence there won't be much to update about, except school. Plus, I'll only be properly only during the weekdays so expect to see me here then hehe :D I guess I don't really mind.

It's so sad though, that as Ira says it, all the good movies are coming out this year. Toy Story 3, Deathly Hallows, Alice in Wonderland... okay fine, those are the only ones I can think of right now but I know there's more -.-

And in case you haven't noticed yet, yes, I am purposely dragging this post longer and longer to make up for my one week absence. That is how sad my life really is :(

Gotta go get some good shuteye before I wake up early tomorrow. Oh and before that, what's this with all the church burning and using the name of Allah in a supposedly incorrect way? What's happening to the world, really?

I don't even know what to say. What a start to the year 2010, right?

No comments:

Jellybeans