Friday, January 29

Tired and sleepy, yeah.

Off to start on my homework after this, I really have to stop procrastinating, sigh.

Oh, Puan Gohilah separated the six of us in class. The six of us meaning Elynna, Qeel, Seri, Susan & Uma. Bummer. You know what's worse? Elynna, Qeel and Seri get to sit under the fan, zz. -.-

So now, I sit next to Sarah and Fly in class. Yes, I am purposely placed between two supposedly quiet people so in time, they'll talk a lot. Because of me, or something. Really. o.o

Not in the mood to blog. Will update more maybe before February. Yeah, time flies that fast now, wow. Before I forget,

Happy Belated 16th, Aleeza Zaki! :)
Happy Belated 15th, Nadzim Zahari! :)

Sang for Jim during recess on his birthday. 'Twas cool (y) Today pula, we sang for Hisham Mustaffa I think. And no, as far as I know, he does not exist, HAHA. I love my lame friends ♥


K so bye :)
I miss that necklace & I miss 2 Hormat;
Oh and, I miss Karyna :(

No comments:

Jellybeans