Saturday, February 13

As strange as it seems, she's the one I'm afterrr

Can't seem to upload any pictures today. Screw you Blogger.

I'm two days late, but

Happy Sweet 15th,
Shahirah Alyssa! :D

Well, the past week had been extra tiring, no kidding. I mean, yesterday, I actually slept in class. Holy fuuu-
Sorry, Pn. Nitce! And we were learning Reproduction, and yes, I slept. Like whaaat? I guess I wasn't feeling so good.
Come to think of it, yesterday wasn't really a good day for me. To start things off, I slept at about 1am the night before, completing my homework etc. And yeah, I slept in class. Nope, I didn't bring my pocket money. Nope, I didn't bring water / food. Yeah, I was starving.

What else? Well, during football, I banged the left side of my head on the goalpost. !@#$%^&*. It still hurts, tbh. Especially my left ear. Still feels numb. Ugh.

It rained at about 5pm, but we still continued playing. Didn't bring my boots though. At 5.30pm, walked to the main gate from the Astaka. As I was going down the stairs, on the third/fourth step or so, I slipped and fell on my butt at the bottom of the stairs.. That's like falling down four/five steps or so. !@#$%^&*.
Gah, screw it lah. Accident-prone k.

Moving on,
Hell yes, the much anticipated CNY break is heerrreeee. One week off from school, omg

I. Need. To. Catch. Up. On. My. Sleep.

Like seriously. I know my bedtime really isn't that late, but heh, I just get tired easily I guess.

Plans for today? Major spring cleaning, tuition at 4, and hopefully Elynna's house after. Good start to the year of the tiger (y)

Later then :)

No comments:

Jellybeans