Saturday, February 6

Conggang-congget LMFAO

Hanna Chong says:
*CILI SOS?
*What's wrong w you girl? :P
CILI SOS says:
*hot like a cili sos

Ksherah is Lame


So much love for these two peoplez :)

Just got back from tuition. I love tuition.
Had Merentas Desa today, the minute I reached the finishing line I felt rashes on my arms, terrible terrible rashes. Really. Both my arms were covered with them. Went to the St. John's room and as it turned out even my neck and tummy were covered in rashes. I resisted the urge to scratch, damn that was so effing tempting.
Thank you so much to everybody who helped put ice hehe. Especially Angela, yeah :)
By Recess, the rashes got better and when I checked my tummy, the rashes kind of formed the world map. How cool is that?! HAHA.
Well for Merentas Desa I managed to get fourth place, better than I expected, so yes I'm thankful. Alhamdulillah :) And congratulations to Pui San!
As of today Red House is in the lead (by nearly 200 marks o.o But it's okay, it's alright, come on Blue House fight fight fiiight :)), Blue House is second followed by Green House and Yellow House. Bring it ooon.


I know I should be starting on my homework now so I won't have to worry about it tomorrow, but I really am just so lazy tired. :(

Oh oh, last week during Abg Fahmi's birthday celebration, this conversation happened:

AngahMe

*offers chocolate,
No thanks. I'm sweet enough already :)

Ummmm -_-

K bye then :)

No comments:

Jellybeans