Wednesday, February 17

& I don't know why, but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress

Fearless

I TAYLOR SWIFT
And I'm sure you do too. Unless you're Seri.


Wow thanks iTunes -.-"

Tiring day today. Woke up at 8:45, showered and went to McD Section 14 for the Interact meeting thing. Oh my God it was so cold -.-"
Mommy fetched me during lunchtime and we went to OU, bought tickets to watch Valentine's Day & Percy Jackson tomorrow at 6:30 and 9:30 (Y) That's about five hours in the cinema, skipping Nirmala's tuition for this! Hahaha :)

Funny thing is, bumped into Aleeza and Nad. We were all from McD but got to OU through different modes of transportation! Hahaha.

Walked around, bought a few things and left for Tesco at about 6pm to do some grocery shopping. Arrived home about an hour ago, it's 9pm now and I'm still sooo full from the early dinner at Kebab King just now. Ayah joined us, so yeay to that :)

Glee's started! But haih so lazy to go down. I'll just watch it online.

No comments:

Jellybeans