Sunday, March 14

i'm not broke,
i'm just a broken hearted man


List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order
(do this before reading the questions below).

1. Taylor Swift
2. Jimmy Eat World
3. McFly
4. Boys Like Girls
5. Maroon 5
6. Never Shout Never!
7. Jason Mraz
8. Green Day
9. The Afters
10. Busted

I need to like more female artists.

What is your favorite song of 8?
Wake Me Up When September Ends

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
I think it was Big City Dreams :)

What is your favorite lyric of 5?
But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do, Sunday morning rain is falling and I'm calling out to you :)

What is your favorite song by 7?
Love for a child acoustic version ♥ , hands down!
What is your favorite song by 9?
It's either You or The Afters. I can't piiick.

Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
Bubble Wrap :(

How did you get into 3?
I got really into it through Ira :D

When did you first get into 2?
I guess it was in Standard 4 when I saw Work on MTV or something. OH AND AND A Cinderella Story OST around that time as well :)

How many times have you seen 9 live?
Noneeee, but on YouTube they look like they sound good live :(

What is your favorite song by 10?
Meet You There fo' sho'!

Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
Weeell. I guess Wake Me Up When September Ends, in a few ways especially if you watch the video clip :(

What is a good memory concerning 4?
LOL IRA. HIHI KARYNA AND NAD

How did you become a fan of 10?
When I was a young girl... LOL IDK. But they were on TV a lot back then.

What is your favorite song by 1?
Tough. Buuut I'd have to pick Forever & Always (piano version). Oh oh and Untouchable. And thinking back, I love love love Teardrops on my Guitar!

OMG THAT'S ALL? Sikitnya questions :( LOL. Welllll. I actually wanted to blog yesterday about how exam week was and everything, but when I published the post, there was an error and when I went back, the whole post was gone. Everything. Well except the blog post title. Oh well. Too lazy to type it again, hmm.

No comments:

Jellybeans