Friday, March 5



I've been away for quite some time o.o I'd like to say it's because I've been busy studying for the upcoming March test next week but nah, not really, no. Compared to other schools, I should consider myself lucky that not that many topics are coming out for each subject but eeek, I don't knowlah -.- Halfway done with a few subjects, and yeah, after this post you won't be hearing from me till Thursday. Wait no, scratch that. I've got Japanese test on Friday arfgh !@#$%^&* :(

I didn't go to school today. That's the first time in three years. DAMN. There goes my full attendance certificate. Yeah, I do care about these things actually -.-

 Well, I had to go to school anyway this morning at 9 because Puan Hashimah called me and asked me to send the Post Its with all the Happy Friendship Week greetings for the doughnut orders. Was at school until about 12 and no, sadly my attendance was not taken anyway -.-
Why I didn't go to school? Woke up this morning with a swollen right heel. I could barely walk /: Went to the clinic today after lunch. Doc said I got the injury from the hard impact from when I landed long jump yesterday? And now I've to take two types of pills three times a day.

Those who know me well enough should know that I HATE PILLS. SO MUCH ARFGHHH :'(

Everything else is fine I suppose.

School's fine. Damn tiring.
Classes are fine. Theory exam on 15th.
Tuition's fine. So much homework also.

Yesterday, I asked Mommy how to solve a Maths question. And she said:

"Hanna, the last time I solved a Maths question was in.. 1988 o.o" -___________________-

I now know where I got my genes from when it comes to Mathematics, hahaha ;p

I guess that's it for now. I had been wanting to update my blog for quite some time already but I keep forgetting to (or rather, not having the mood to) every time I'm online. Oh well.

Bye, and wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Jellybeans