Monday, April 5

HELLO BLOGGER, I'VE MISSED YOU LOADS! :)

:) :) :)
Missing: Seriiiii. She was doing her homework. -.-

I love it when Azrianna brings her camera to school, and lately she's been bringing it every day! Busy girl :p

I'm glad March is over. I mean, seriously. Can't say it was the best month evaaa. I guess there were just more downs than ups.

And it's already April! My God, how time flies. And nah, in this case I don't really think it's a good thing. April Fools' Day was tons of fun though, what with all the really, really lame (so called) pranks that my friends and I played on each other! :D

As soon as I stepped into school that day I was greeted by Uma saying "Omg, hi Hanna! Eh look at your skirt o.o" Me, being the oblivious one who just woke up from a short nap in the car checked my skirt and that was of course followed by the infamous,

"APRIL FOOOOOL!"

Hahaha, silly girl. :)

Wanted to go to Samad's IU Day on Saturday but had transport difficulties, heh. After class that day though, bumped into Faisal at GSC and well, queued up to buy tickets for my family to watch How To Train Your Dragon 3D the following night, and he wanted to buy tickets to watch Clash of the Titans with Shahmi. Aww, how sweet ;) Haha.

The movie? I THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY REALLY CUTE! Must watch :) Toothless is simply adorable :3 I kept thinking of Izzy and her cat though because she mentioned how Toothless reminded her of her cat. Well, I want a dragon. Someone get me one for my birthday? 0:) Hehe.

Since we still can't listen to the radio in the Alphard, we (as in Hasya, Mommy and I) decided to watch Friends instead! I love Friends

Got our overall March test results today and heh, I'm not so pleased about it. For the billionth time, why on earth is 85 only an A? :( Oh well. Plus, all my teachers have been talking about how this Mid year exam, all schools in Selangor will be sitting for the same PMR subjects paper. So I guess it's like a mini-PMR, ey? Hell yeah, I'm already scared. After Nirmala's "motivational talk" last Thursday, I know I should already start studying for PMR. We'll see how it goes.

Acara Padang was held today and I didn't win anything! :( Pretty upset, but oh well. Got fourth for long jump though which I think is okay, considering the fact that I was competing against Amira, Izzy and Farah, zz no hope already okaaay? Hahaha.

Thankfully managed to attend Interact meeting today too, just for 10 minutes though.

Camp is this Friday! Camp is this Friday! PRS CAMP IS THIS FRIIIDAAAAAAY :D So soon though. Pretty excited, definitely ;) I still think it's too soon, but what to do? Haha.

School is really tiring. I wish we had nap time at school.

No comments:

Jellybeans