Saturday, April 24

I've never seen someone with your body

Happy Belated Fifteenth,
Aqilah "Qeelah Bee" Azlan Baqee
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hairflip fail!
and
Mai Najihah MKZ!
'
Omg, PRS Gathering last year. I miss :(
♥ ♥ ♥

Hope you two had a good one :)

So, April's nearly coming to an end. My oh my, what a busy, busy month. I guess so far it's been alright. But lately everyone's been so sad, upset, depressed and whatnot. It's not a nice thing at all. And it makes me feel so useless to not be able to do anything about it most of the time :(

Cheer up, everybodyyy
I love you all! :)

Oh aaand, Qeel wore her braces on Thursday! They're so pretty. I like! Semua different colours eheh it's like she ate Skittles and they got stuck to her teeth or something :p I mean...

Mid year's drawing near, I seriously need to start revising properly. It's like mini-PMR, damn! All schools in Selangor will be sitting for the same PMR subjects paper or something, shiiit I am scared.

Today's actually a school day, but since they're having MPPH today only those who are involved have to attend.
And I'm not involved, so what the heck, that's extra sleep for me hehehe.
(Not really, actually. It's 8:55am and I'm already fully awake -.-)

I like that Colby O Donis feat. Mizznina (from Teh Tarik Crew? o.o) song, I think it's called What You Waiting For. Such a happy song :D

More updates soon, I guess. Though there really isn't much to update!

No comments:

Jellybeans