Sunday, July 25

"IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEEEEE!"


It's 7:48pm and I just got home.
So much for staying at home today!

Left for the tahlil at 10.30. It was at Shah Alam, I guess it was alright.
THE FOOD WAS SO GOOD OMG.
One of Mommy's friends' daughter is my classmate Natasha's best friend. Such a small world!
Left at around 2.30, then went to TTDI for a kenduri. It was supposed to end at 3, but ah what the heck, there was still (more good) food served. :D

We stayed there for just half an hour and made last minute plans to go to One Utama to catch Toy Story 3. YEAHHH I'm probably the only one who hasn't seen it yet. Unfortunately (but obviously), tickets were sold out. So we ended up watching Despicable Me :D Saw Asyraf there! He was queuing up as well to buy himself a ticket to watch Eclipse.. by himself o.o

I didn't really have high expectations of the movie because I didn't even plan to see it. I didn't even know what it was about. But people said it was good, and super cute.

AND OMG IT WAAAAS HAHAHA :D
Agnes is so cute.


Definitely a must watch.
Ayah bought Toy Story 3 on the way back SO YAY HEHE.
I had a good day. :)

But oh God. School tomorrow. Bummer.

1 comment:

Faisal R said...

standing in line by himself...to watch eclipse...by himself. hanna go get tht poor boy a date.hahahahha.

Jellybeans