Saturday, July 24

o0o0o~


Hi Aqila, this is for you! :D


And yes Elynna, there you go! :D

HAHA such contrast in your taste for men.
(I wouldn't really call Bieber a man though, jussayin'.)

Hello Blogger, it's been so many months since I last blogged! :-) There really isn't much that has happened anyway.

WAIT NO.

A lot of things happened, good and bad. But heh, as expected from me, obviously mostly bad.
PMR is less than 80 days away, I've started studying but I just don't want to think about it. I mean seriously, it's enough having every other person remind me of it every single day o.o

God.

Anyway,
PRS Gathering tomorrow! So excited. Many people are coming.. at least that's what we were told. I hope so laaah haih, and I hope everything'll turn out well :)

Of course, like in any other post, I'd talk a lot about school.
School's been cool :) I mean obviously there's the whole homework pile left undone at home for days and even weeks, but what to do? Haha. Trying to finish the syllabus for every subject before trials this coming 16th, and oh God, I'm scared. Why? Because June-August have always been the busiest months of the year. After PRS Gathering there's still Interact Installation to worry about and it's on the Friday before trials!

DURING PUASA! :(

But I can't wait for puasa though, I don't know why.

Oh and, we had the Teknik Menjawab Soalan PMR yesterday and the day before. The Geography teacher was funny at first until she got.. well, freaky. And her voice resembled a witch's.

No, seriously.

But I guess it was alright. I didn't fall asleep for two days straight, I'm proud of myself. But my butt was aching like fuuuuu- -.-

I've been eating so much lately too! That's nothing new. But heck, I used to say no to the canteen food because half the time, everything's served cold AND THE FOOD IS SO OVERPRICED.

But what to do. My tummy damn noisy right?

It's getting late and I have to be in school by 7am tomorrow. Wow.
G'night then. x

No comments:

Jellybeans