Sunday, December 26

Alhamdulillah.

I still can't believe it. I'm not even.. happy. Not yet anyway. I feel satisfied, very satisfied, but I just don't feel.. happy. No idea why. Can't quite grasp it yet, maybe. Oh well.

So after results, went to OU with Mira, Seri, Nadd, Azraa and Ksherah. Did nothing much really just shopped and ate. It was nice though. Next time we go out (+ le tablem8s!) we go karaoke + movie + laser tag kkkkk. Wao so much money suddenly.

Went home at around 4 cause didn't have transport to go home anytime after. Took a much needed nap and got ready for dinner at Curve. Ate at Tony Roma's! Yummm. Went home and slept pretty early. Wait. Or did I sleep late? I swear I don't remember much from Thursday o.o

Next day (yesterday), basically shopped for school essentials. Bought exercise books at school, stationery and revision books at MPH.. I think that's it. Got a haircut too! Fixed my fringe and well got only about 1 inch of my hair cut off. Can't really notice the difference but I kinda like it :D

Went home and got ready for Marie's. SO CONFUSING LOL had to call her literally every 10 minutes for directions. It took me an hour to finally get to her house hahaha. Was the first one there so chilled in her room and hehe hijacked her Facebook, Formspring and Twitter.

Everyone else came soon after. Ate (the food was goooooooooood) and talked. And played Cooking Mama and nerf gun and camwhored. :D Fun, really ;) Tharma sent me home that night, thank you Aunty!

So today, ate lunch at home and left for Sunway Giza with the family for karaoke! It was much better than I expected. They had McFly and Busted songs ok aaah awesome.

Sang to Crashed The Wedding and I realised how much I miss these boys.


I can't believe the official music video isn't on YouTube aiyo what is this la. But they broke up before YouTube even existed I think sooo. Heh. I don't know anyone who likes them, even. So sad.

THEY ALSO HAD CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE LOLOL HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3 FTW. So syok sendiri sang that alone cause noone wanted to sing with. Nevermind.


:') !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why noone else likes this song. Lol.

Went to OU to collect movie tickets for Tron Legacy tomorrow, shopped a bit and had dinner at BBQ Chicken. Left at around 10.30, took a drive around Damansara Perdana before finally heading home.

By the way, I haven't gone home in ages. It's been over a month in fact. Since before we went to Australia, we've been staying at Wan's. I miss home. A lot.

The past three days have been pretty much great. Really. I hope the rest of the year will be like this, if not better. Can't afford to feel shitty or whatever when the year's so close to ending :)

It's 12.08am on Sunday right now and I think I should be sleeping soon. Tired, but.. Hm nah I'll prolly sleep late again. K bye.


And to those who celebrate it, hope you had a merry christmas! ;)

No comments:

Jellybeans