Monday, December 20

This is the potential break up song~

It's 9.05am on a Monday morning and

PMR results are coming out in three days.

I'm sorry, I just had to. How did I spend my weekend? Well tbh only Sunday's worth talking about as on Saturday I did nothing but laze around the house. As usual. Heh.

Sunday 19th December 2010

Woke up and got ready and by noon left for Prince Court Medical Centre in KL. The hospital's owned by Petronas and holy shit it's one of the nicest hospitals I've ever been to. Probably the nicest actually. We were there cause Ayah had to give some motivational medical talk to the medical students / students who just finished their SPM who wanted to take up medicine. Something like that.

His talk was pretty cool I guess. So many lame jokes I don't know where to hide faaace -.- There was this cute chinese guy (in a suit okay!!!!!! :D). I think he's mixed something heh heh he reminded me of Nicholas Hoult.



Oh yes.
But obviously Nicholas Hoult is better looking la eheh.

So after the talk left to Sri Kota Medical Centre in Klang I think cause Ayah had some patients to visit. Ate at the cafeteria and then left for Wan's.

By that time it was already 7pm and we had an hour to get ready for dinner at the clubhouse with Ayah's patient.

So blablabla, had dinner at Jojo? Some new Italian restaurant there. Food was good, people were nice. I think we stayed there til about 11pm heh. In the car on the way to Wan's Mommy told me that Ayah's patient is Tun Mahathir's son in law and the girl I was talking to is his granddaughter who is studying in Australia and has been studying there since she was 14, I think. Also, this other guy and his family who joined us for dinner is some big person at Naza? Yeah. And I had no idea o.o Pretty cool :D

I have a feeling today's not gonna be such a bad Monday. We'll see how that goes :)

No comments:

Jellybeans