Saturday, April 23

I don't wanna be in love

So, before I forget to blog about this,

Justin Bieber was great!

Everyone has probably heard this a million times by now (more, I'm sure), but really, it was a good show and well worth my RM288. And this is coming from a non-Belieber!

Fetched Ikha after school and went home to Wan's to get ready. Reached Stadium Merdeka by 4pm and queued up with Aisyah, Ikhwan and his brothers, Thabeena, Aleeza and Nadirah. They let us enter the stadium at 5.30, sat down for a good 2 hours and 30 minutes waiting. Thank God our area was covered though so we didn't get wet (It was raining cats and dogs and every other animal la ._.). Surprisingly, Mizz Nina came out just before 8pm. Not bad ey? Right on time.

Had to wait an hour plus for Bieber though, there was a 15 minute countdown and the DJ entertaining us was pretty good. I noticed all the songs he played had the lyrics "Put your hands up in the air!"! :D

So how was the show, exactly?

It was honestly one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Not exactly because of Bieber himself, but how everything happened. It's hard to say. Like how they arranged everything and all. There wasn't much connection between him and the crowd though, definitely. Anybody who wasn't too intoxicated by just his presence on stage could see that. In fact, like Ikha said, he didn't even look genuinely happy. Like something was bothering him? Idk. I liked how everything was planned though. Like in between songs when he changed attire / was getting ready, they played clips of him when he was younger. Sooooooooo cute I'm telling you. And the little things he did on stage. He played the drums! Not bad at all. And he sang acoustic while playing the guitar for two songs I think. He's pretty good at dancing too! Ah and of course, the OLLG. Honestly, the Beliebers should calm down and not be so mean. She wasn't ugly at all, in fact I thought she was pretty. :) And towards the end, the lights suddenly went off and we thought the show ended because on the screen it said "Thank you Malaysia and Good Night! Love, Justin Bieber." Then the words on the screen changed and it said

DO YOU WANT MORE?

REALLY?

REALLY?


REALLY???


THEN MAKE SOME NOISE!

LOUDER!


LOUDER!

Something like that. I found that cool! :P

AND OMG GUESS WHAT HIGHLIGHT OF THE CONCERT OK AFTER THAT JOEL MADDEN MADE A SURPRISE TURN UP AND PERFORMED ON STAGE HOMGGGG I CRIED OK SERIOUSLY.

He sang Dance Floor Anthem and I was happy beyond words. I wanted to go to Good Charlotte's concert in Std 5 / 6 but I couldn't, and finally, after 5 years, I saw Joel Madden :') I may not be as big of a fan as I was back then but seriously. I was so, so, so happy. Noone expected it :')

The last song Bieber sang was Baby. This part was really cute. He asked the crowd what one last song they wanted to hear and obviously everyone screamed Baby. So at first he was like "What? Hit me baby one more time? HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIMEEE~" He did that with a few other songs with the word "baby" in the title, can't remember what else though. BUT THE BESTTT was definitely "Oh you mean Baby Got Back? I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE~" Super adorable, no kidding.

I really wanted him to sing Overboard. :(

I tried calling Mommy (like I do at every concert I go to) but I had no line. I tried calling Mira too! Especially during Dance Floor Anthem, but the calls couldn't get through. Sucks -.-

So 16 people squeezed in a 7 seater car on the way home. Simply epic, ey?

Ikha sleptover and we talked about things a little before going to bed. Woke up at 1.45 (Y) Spent the day lazing around and ordered pizza for late lunch. Yummy...............

I better be going to bed now. It really was a good night. I enjoyed myself and I hope everyone else did too :)

No comments:

Jellybeans