Sunday, August 7

And that's why I smile


Presidents 2011/2012!
Missing: Dana & Arvind.

Wow, it's already August. Time needs to slow down. Then again, like I've said many, many, many times, I just cannot wait for this year to be over.

Went for ICSMKA's Installation yesterday! Honestly, it was really good. If only more people attended. The opening act was really something different too.
Left at exactly 11 to go for theory class. Surprisingly, that went well too. HAHA WOWWW.
Got ready for BOD Dinner. Honestly, I haven't had that much fun in so long. Spa + karaoke at the Beauty Lounge, then dinner at Bangkok House after. It was supposed to be a complete BOD Dinner, all 17 of us, but Elynna couldn't make it. :/ Hmm.
Took tons of pictures, now waiting for Marina to upload 'em!

Things have been pretty good lately. I really hope this goes on. I know it's all in the mind and I can actually do something about it, but I just hate being upset all the time. Heh.

And, Nad did a grrrrrrrrr8 job with the blog!!!! Click here to see. :')

So the theme for our blog, namecards, quarterly reports and club t-shirts is Comic. Pretty cool huh? Maybe that'll be our theme for the whole term. Can't wait to get our namecards and club t-shirts!!!

And of course, please don't miss out on ICSA's Annual Installation. We'd really appreciate it if gave us your support by attending! Viva La Interact. :)

Gonna go off now. See you later alligators~

No comments:

Jellybeans