Monday, August 22

Hear my thoughts in every note

I've been thinking a lot lately. About the future. Thinking about it scares me. It really, really does. I don't know what I want to do in life. I don't know where I want to go after I graduate next year. I don't know what I'll be doing, even. I know some things turn out perfect when they're not planned, but not this. All I know is, I want to study in the UK. I want to travel... I really do. Whatever happens, I just want to be able to travel the world and see what it has to offer. After Form 5, we'll all go separate ways. Most of us, God willing, will be studying abroad. Different parts of the world. We'll make new friends and we'll definitely be busier than ever. Of course I'd love to make new friends but I'll miss the ones I have now so much. I already do, most of them anyway. I've drifted apart from so many people who have always been there for me. Not a nice feeling. I love my friends. I love my family. Of course, there are a few relationships that can and should be mended before it's too late, but honestly, I'm thankful. I'm thankful that I have these people in my life now. Who would I be today if it weren't for them? New life, new drama. Then after college, after university, what next? One by one each of us will get married, hopefully. Settle down and start a family. Who knows, in ten years time it would be one of our weddings? I don't know what to expect. I've slacked a lot this year. I really need to buck up. Especially since I don't have a plan on what I'm doing with my life. This has gotta change. Soon.

In ten years time, I want to know that I made the right choice. In whatever I end up doing.

No comments:

Jellybeans