Monday, August 29

There ain't no reason you and me should be alone tonight, yeah baby


That's how I look like now after being up since last night doing Ed Board work. All I've been doing today is call people up and do some homework. Who knew something like this could be so tiring?

Raya's tomorrow and I haven't even helped Mommy prepare. After I shower, I'll go down and do what I can, though everyone knows I'm not much help in the kitchen. Heh.

I cut my hair btw. I guess you can't really notice. I quite like it now, but I'm going to shower soon. Gonna wash my hair. Hair = back to disaster.

Before I end, I'd like to wish all Muslims out there a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri for the Islamic year of 1432. Forgive me for all my wrong doings this past year, I've changed, I'm aware of that, but if I changed in a bad way, I do hope I'll be a better person for the years to come. Change is inevitable - so might as well make the best of it, no?


I'll update about Raya when I can. I'm quite excited. :)



No comments:

Jellybeans