Monday, September 19

Everything you do makes it easy to fall in love with you

"Even while playing at Real Madrid, Alonso has declared himself a Liverpool supporter and returns to watch games at Anfield when his schedule allows. He was quoted in The Times Online in 2011 as saying: "I am still a Liverpool fan and will be forever, absolutely" and that he will raise his Liverpool-born son as a Red supporter."


I wonder how LFC would be right now if we still had Xabi Alonso.

What if Torres and Meireles didn't leave? I also wonder how it feels to support a team that almost never loses. Yeah, I'm talking about Manchester United.

My favourite MU player? Javier Chicharito Hernandez!!! :D


So qqqqqqq. :D

Gets me frustrated to watch football games most of the time (seeing as how Liverpool played this week and the week before) but it does take my mind off most other things.

I didn't go to school at all last week. Why? Because I attended this camp at Pangkor for four days. 256 students from all over Malaysia, including Sabah and Sarawak. All in all, it was a good experience and I met so many nice people. Learnt a lot. No, not from the talks I was supposed to learn from (spent nearly all six talks sleeping!), but from the people I met there. The different dialects, the way of dressing, the different cultures, everything. So many memories to laugh and tell le Wonderm8s about.

I'm sick now, and gave school a miss today. I've been sick since Thursday actually. The only plus side to this is that I can swallow pills now. I actually really can! Huge accomplishment.

Went to Qeel's open house on Saturday, it was so nice to see everyone! Even if it was only for a short while. I actually want a few more days off school, but that doesn't seem so likely.

Everyone, go watch the music video of How to Love. Nearly cried.
I like Jason Chen and Sam Tsui's covers. :)

I guess I should go rest again now. Can't get any studying done with how I'm feeling right now.

No comments:

Jellybeans