Sunday, September 11

If I was a flower growin' wild and free, all I'd want is you to be my sweet honeybee



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I laughed so hard reading the textversation between Nadeem (Hilman's friend) and Mommy. Too cute. As for the first screenshot, super fail moment for Ayah hahahaha.

I'll be going to Pulau Pangkor tomorrow until Thursday. Sounds fun huh? Unfortunately it's not for a holiday, it's for this Kem Pengurusan. The itinerary is full of talks and talks and talks, there's hardly any outdoor activities. Good side is, I'll have Azrianna, Shashee and Carlos! Hopefully I'll meet more people I know there, and also make new friends. Oh and the next day after I come back is Hari Malaysia, which means it's a public holiday! That would also mean I'd be absent from school for 5 days straight, which is something I've never done before. Excited. Hehehe.

Exams are nearing and I need to buck up.

Until the next post! :)


No comments:

Jellybeans