Monday, September 5

You hurt me, but do I deserve this?


HI GUYS.

So Raya break's over and today was the first day back to school.
Raya was good, slightly different than past years' celebration though. Food getting better and better. :D

School was quite dull today. In addition to Interact Club stress, I now have to worry about Editorial Board too. Finance segment! Anything to do with finance is tough. :( It'll all be worth it, I hope.

Mommy and Ayah have been more strict with me recently. I guess it's good, since I've actually been doing my homework lately. The amount of homework teachers give is crazy, I tell you.

_____________________________________________

Now, the actual purpose of me writing this post. I've changed this year. Some ways bad, others good. I really hope for me it's been more good changes than bad, but I'm not one to have a say on it.

Since I've been blogging a lot lately, I'll talk about it before I start studying for finals and lose my mojo after.

I've started watching more football! I've always supported Liverpool FC (thanks to my dad), but I only started watching all their games last year. Before that, I'd be the one getting drinks for my dad in the kitchen while he watches the game. I've also been watching other games like MUFC, AFC, THFC, etc.! Not bad, I guess. Honestly better than wasting my youth away always going online.

That's one change for now! I'll keep posting at the end of every entry. :)

You'll Never Walk Alone



No comments:

Jellybeans