I know I said I'll only blog again after finals, but it's 5:50am on a Tuesday morning and I'm awake. I didn't stay up (haha I'd be crazy to stay up when I have all the time to sleep), but I slept early and woke up about 4.30am just now.
Sup guys, nice hair eh? ^^v
Saw an article on Facebook about how to avoid attracting rapists, and in that article there was something about a Ted Bundy who was a well-educated serial killer and rapist who wore crutches and approached attractive women whom he then led to secluded areas and well, yes, you know what happens next. I Googled him and have been reading about him on Wiki ever since. Crazy, crazy guy but really interesting to read about. He had this sexual attraction to corpses as well, and he applied make up on his lifeless victims and did all sorts of things to them because according to him, "They can be whatever you wanted them to be." He did all these things until they decomposed and the state of their bodies no longer allowed him to do so. He didn't become a suspect until much later, and why? Because he hid it well. Nobody would suspect a guy who appeared to be kind, and very well-educated, who was also part of the organisation that searched endlessly for this murderer. Such a shame, he did well in college because he could, and he was goodlooking too. He dated this girl and she ended his relationship because she said he wasn't ambitious and did not have a future (this was when he dropped out of college the first time). Years later, he achieved all sorts of things in college and they dated again, he asked her to marry him and she agreed. Then he broke off all contact with her and she never heard of him again. The only thing he said about it was "I just wanted to prove to myself that I could have married her." Wow.
So my actual reason of wanting to blog was to talk about my bucket list.
Yeap. A list of things to do before I die. Here's some, in no particular order, that I've been thinking of lately. It's not very adventurous, but it's realistic.. I guess.
1. Save a life. I don't know how, but I really do want to. It's not problem for my dad, though, I mean that's his job. But I don't want to be a doctor, so. I mean, to save someone's life would mean to risk yours, right? In most cases I guess. I wonder how that feels like.
2. Travel around the world. I don't just want to visit places like London or New York, or in other words, tourist attractions. I want to travel to places like Africa so I know what it's like there. Then I'd fully appreciate what I have here, you know? Of course, I'd love to witness an aurora but that doesn't seem very likely. Not in the near future anyway, but who knows?
3. Visit Mekah. I'd love to perform my haji one day, but of course, umrah first. I don't know how soon, but I'd love to go with my family.
4. Get married. Ha-ha. Pretty ambitious at age 16, no? I mean, marriage is a wonderful thing. I'd love to get married and settle down in the future. It's pretty normal for a girl to think about these things, right? :P Besides, to have someone feel about you that way should be a pretty lovely feeling.
5. Bungee-jump. A lot of people have done this, and I would like to as well. Hopefully this wouldn't be a problem. I love thrill rides and any of the sort. I went on what used to be the world's longest (or was it fastest? o.o) rollercoaster in Flamingo Land when I was 9, so these things do excite me. Pity my dad, though, he's always the one who has to accompany me since my mom is terrified of heights and my siblings were too short back then. But now, since we both have slipped discs... :(
I actually have a few more on my mind, but it's 6:13am now, so I should pray soon and shower. Then, I should be spending my day wisely and study, right? Chemistry Paper 1-3 and Paper 3 for Biology and Physics next week, so I really have to make sure I do well in my last finals papers of high school.
The next day, I'll be going to London!!!!!! Excited. I haven't been there since 2004. I cannot wait. Although it's only for a short while (since Ayah can't take too many days off work), I'm going to really need and hopefully enjoy the break.
I asked Ayah if we can visit the stadiums, and he said yes, except to Old Trafford. We'll see how that goes. :P
But Anfield, Emirates, Stamford Bridge, White Hart Lane, Etihad, St. James' Park, here I come!!!!!!! :D
Oh, and I decided to listen to some One Direction songs earlier. Listened to two - What Makes You Beautiful and Na Na Na. I liked the former, pretty catchy. Then I listened to Boyce Avenue's cover and fell in love with it (when do I not love their covers, eh?)
It's not catchy. Which is why I like it. :D
Enjoy the rest of the week, you guys! Might blog again this week. It's gonna be a pretty uneventful week for me, but oh well.
And to those celebrating,
Happy Deepavali!!!!!! :D