Saturday, October 15

FT 1-1

Beautiful freekick by Gerrard, but even better header by Chicharito. Not the best we could have played (had COUNTLESS shots on target and COUNTLESS chances) but the best we have played this season. My mood? Pretty much the same before the game.

When Gerrard scored, however:


I was jumping up and down and Mommy told me to stand still so she could take a photo (which she then uploaded on Facebook, as usual...)

I wasn't too upset when Chicharito scored though.
Thank goodness he's cute and good and my favourite MU player heh.

Without De Gea, we probably could have won the game by what, 2 or 3 goals?
World class goalkeeper,
he is.
Is it just me or does he look like a werewolf? :}

And hey doesn't Martin Kelly look like John Mayer?


Seriously.

Was really hoping we'd win this game, but maybe next time. Hmm.

P.S.;

Is my point proven yet?

P.S.S.;
Read this. RIP Jack Marshall.

No comments:

Jellybeans