Friday, October 14

"These days, I haven't been sleeping"


Skyped with Qaisara and Qadri when they were at KL, accompanying Wan on her usual furniture shopping trips!


Done with papers for this week! Had Tasawwur on Tuesday, followed by BM, English, and ModMath on Wednesday 'til Friday. So far, finals have been okay, wish I worked harder though. /:

Next week I have History, Agama, AddMath, Physics and Biology all in a row. That's like... Sigh. The only thing I'm expecting is  7 sleepless nights in a row, trying to cover everything. When will I ever learn?

LFC vs MUFC tomorrow. It's a bit too much to ask, but 3 points + clean sheet to the Reds, please? :(

Back to studies. I've slacked so much this year. I wish I studied consistently like how I did for PMR. It's not too late, I know I still have SPM but contrary to what a lot of people think, Form 4 finals is actually really important...

Having said that, I have no idea why I'm still wasting time blogging when I should be studying History. I feel stupid xinfinity when I see tweets like "Finished reading Bio, Phys and Sej! Going to do exercises before I continue with AddMath!"

Seriously.

And again, I ask myself,
When will I ever learn?

No comments:

Jellybeans