Wednesday, November 16

SPM 2012!!!

Bahasa Melayu
English
Mathematics
Additional Mathematics
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
History
Agama Islam
Tasawwur Islam
Economics

Registered for 11 subjects to take for SPM. Can I handle it? I have no idea. Which is why I really need to make full use of my time and constantly revise Form Four syllabus so I don't struggle next year. I can drop the subject, though, but only by the first week of school. Which means I need to think it through properly.

I'll have Interact (!!!) to worry about next year. Not to mention Blue House, PRS, handball, Ed Boardclass matters and everything else! I want to make my senior year really memorable. Don't want to screw up so much.

I like Bio, I don't want to drop that. Chem's alright, and Physics is just a huge pain in the ass for me - yet I still don't want to drop either. Tasawwur Islam's fine, it's actually not bad at all. Then why suddenly Economics, right? Mommy said it would be a good subject to take, and my career options so far have a lot to do with Economics.

I got 3A+ 4A 2A- and 1C+ for finals. Yeap. C+. For Physics. One more mark to get a freaking B.
Don't get me wrong, I'm actually quite happy with my results. Just really, really, really upset about Physics.

I just don't want to regret having so much to handle then ending up being so disappointed. This year itself, with only 10 subjects, was tough enough.

Decisions, decisions.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god, pandai gile you, SALUTE!I'm science stream student too, tp final teruk glie, physics dengan add math ambik kau D terus kat paper, cam mane you belajar, tell me tell me?:)

Hanna Haizal said...

Hahaha nono. Still wish I did better for physics. But thank you :) Umm i have no idea how i study.. honestly i study VERY last minute ahahah don't follow me!! :p

Blood Brothers said...

I thought the maximum number of subjects for spm is 10...Could u please explain to me??i'd really like to take 11 subjects as well.Anyway all the best for your spm this year...

Blood Brothers said...

I thought the maximum number of subjects for spm is 10...Could u please explain to me??i'd really like to take 11 subjects as well.Anyway all the best for your spm this year...

Hanna Haizal said...

Nope! Maximum is 11 if I'm not mistaken :) Thank you! You too :D

Anonymous said...

the maximum subjects that can be taken are 12. That's for my school n.n because for us science stream, we have to actually take minimum 11 subjects, haha. Thats bm, bi, arabic, m3, adm3, sejarah, che, phy, bio, pend syariah islamiah n pend alquran sunnah. We can only take one additional sbjects, huhu. We actually studied 23subjects in form 4 but only 17 subjects tis year, but only 11subjects for spm, d others r arabic subjects. Btw, i envy ur results. Lets do our best tis year!

Hanna Haizal said...

Minimum 11?! Wow! I'm actually still considering taking Econs cse I'm not sure I can cope :( Cse I'm active in my koko and I don't wanna change that because of the extra subject especially if it isn't necessary. 23 subjects?! THAT'S AMAZING!!! Hats off to you, Anon. :D You don't need to be envious! There are so many with much better results :) But thank you and yes, let's!!!

Jellybeans